35. Suspension!

2 weeks later,

Rishabh was waiting for Mahi bhai in the field. He had told him that he would be a little late today, so he thought to complete his warmup before he comes. They had a national level under 16 tournament coming up.

Rishabh stopped when a ball hit him. He picked up the ball and glared at the guy who was batting in front of him, the way he looked at him it seemed like a deliberate hit. The guy laughed mockingly, "What happened bro? Lagi toh nahi? "

Rishabh threw the ball directly at his stumps, "Power toh tere shots mein hai nahi, dimaag toh game pe laga le, wo dekh wicket gir gyi"

Rishabh resumed his laps while Nishant looked at his retreating figure furiously. The next time Rishabh reached in front of him, he hit the ball with all his might, so that when ball hit Rishabh, he winced with pain. He composed himself and looked at Nishant. With slow steps he came towards him and grabbed his collar, "Saamne se do-do haath karne mein dar lagta hai? Agar hai dum toh aaja, mai bhi yahi hoon. Ye peeth-peechhe game khelne ka time nahi hai mere paas, because unlike you I really need to practice"

Nishant tried to jerk Rishabh away but his hold was stronger, he, on the other hand, was lean built. He grabbed Rishabh by his chin this time and jerked him away, "ye dhauns kisko dikha rha hai? Sabko dikha rha hai kahaan se aa rhi hai, aukaat kya hai teri apart from being MS Sir's brother, oh step brother, fir bhi, lucky bastard"

"Don't you dare take bhaiya's name from your dirty mouth. Khaal udhed dunga teri (I'll rip your skin out) " Rishabh spat.

Nishant mockingly laughed, "Why not? Didn't your mom leave him when he needed her the most and returned back when he had everything. Bloody gold-digger, both of you in fact.. "

Nishant had not even completed when Rishabh saw red. He grabbed his shirt again and landed a solid punch on his belly. Nishant tried to grab his neck but Rishabh caught him and rained punches all over his body. Rishabh was way more powerful, they were same age but Rishabh probably had 10-15 kilos more than him. In the next 5 minutes, Nishant was on ground, with Rishabh hovering over him, ready to drink his blood.

MS, who had just reached the field, was shocked to see the scene in front of him. Nishant who was lying down, was trying to get up but didn't seem to have enough power. Rishabh was standing and glaring at him. Both of them looked like they had fought a war. No one else was there.

MS reached forward and helped Nishant getting up. Then he looked for the injuries, he could see bruises on his abdomen, face and arms. He was not sure if there was any fracture too. "What happened here? " MS asked calmly.

Rishabh kept looking at the ground. He didn't even need to speak anything, everything was so clear even to a blind. "Rishabh I'm asking something" MS spat sternly this time. Rishabh gulped but didn't dare look up.

"Did you hit him? " MS asked again.

"We had a fight" Rishabh blurted out, his eyes still digging the ground.

"Oh, I thought this is a cricket academy. Thank you sir, for enlightening me that this is a wrestling arena" MS said, glaring at the two of them.

"Who hit first? " MS asked.

Neither of them spoke. MS hardened his voice, "When I ask something, I expect an answer Rishabh and Nishant"

"Isne" Both of them spoke together.

"He hit me with a ball" Rishabh uttered.

"That was just by mistake, I was practicing. He punched me after that" Nishant spoke.