The dinner - 2

I hear a knock at my door. It's kiara, she walks in with a smile on her face "OMG Y/N ITS SO BEAUTIFUL IN HERE!!" I grin "ya think?" She pulls me up from my bed and takes me by the hand, pulls my chair out from my desk and sits me down "what are you doing?" I say chuckling."We are getting ready. We are going to the country club. It's very fancy and well we have to look nice, which I know you hate but it has to be done. It'll cheer you up and you know it" she says as she pinches my cheek.

We both start on our makeup we both do it in my room as according to Kie it has better light, I don't believe her really. She does a full face I just do the basics put mascara, brow gel, lip gloss abit of concealer under my eyes and to top it off I do a small wing of eyeliner on each eye.

You finish first so you get up and lay on your bed scrolling through tiktok. Kie takes your spot in the desk and continues, after about 20 minutes you turn tiktok off and you kind of roll to face Kie "are you done yet, imm sooooo bored waiting" I exagerate. She spins round "yes I am done Miss Impatient, we have around 15 minutes until we have to leave so hurry and and get changed" she grabs her makeup bag and kisses me on the cheek when I sit up.

I go to my closet and look at the clothes I have that is 'smart' I couldn't find anything that I liked so I went to Kie and asked her, her door was shut so I just shouted through it she opened and said "yeah feel free" I go through her closet and I find this all white two piece set and a white blazer, I turn to her and say "this?" She looked at me as I held it up against my body "yes that looks soo good on you" i run into my room, close the door and get changed, I go to my jewellery box and put on my ring and one of my mother's. I put on the necklace that my father got me for my 16th birthday and I left my watch on, I looked at myself in the mirror and I grabbed a claw clip and put up my hair I pulled some strands down at the front so not all my hair was up, I look hot I thought.

This was the outfit

This was the outfit

My aunt knocked on mine and Kies door and said that we needed to leave so I chucked on a pair of sliver sandals that were a bit shiny I grabbed a white bag, my phone and I opened my door and walked out. "You look stunning Y/N" she smiled at he and gave me a light hug. At that moment Kie walks out of her bedroom she has her hair down and is wearing skinny jeans, and top and a beige blazer, black flats and a black bag to pull the look together.

Kiara's outfit

"You look so cute" I say to Kie and Smile "you too" she replies with a week smile

"You look so cute" I say to Kie and Smile "you too" she replies with a week smile. "We better get going Anna you know how busy it gets on the weekend" Kies dad shout from the kitchen. We all walk down stairs, he's wearing navy blue suit trousers with a white shirt which is tucked in and unbuttoned at the top he is holding his blazer on his arm. "You look beautiful girls" he holds out his arm for Anna "Shall we" he says grinning. He walks put the door and we follow them, we get in the Mercedes which is parked on the driveway and we drive to the country club.

We all get out of the car and my uncle signs us in through his booking. We get taken by this lovely lady she seats us and gives us all menus. We have a look through and we order, I ordered the medium rare steak [I actually didn't care how I wanted my steak done I like at any bit I just wanted to sound smart when I ordered I didn't want to get judged], she submits our order while we wait. We have a small chat about obx.

A family walks in and Husband and wife [well they look like one. The husband looked older than the wife]. There was a boy with dirty blonde hair who looked like he had been force to go [like a two year old] then there were two girls the older one had blonde hair and the younger one had blackish brown hair with glasses.

"There you are Mr and Mrs Cameron" the waiter says as he puts down five menus on the table. They were placed on the round table next to us which was clearly the better table but I wasn't complaining I liked where we were. The boy was sat in between the wife and the older daughter while the younger daughter was placed next to her sister and the husband.

Kie looks at what I was and starts making a conversation with the blonde girl "Sarah, hey" the girl turns around "Hey Kiara, how are you I haven't seen you in like forever"she smiles "I'm sorry I haven't been around I've just been busy with a few things" Kie gets up and starts talking to her. The brother looks at her and then me, I do an awkward smile and I quickly turn and face my phone and pretend I was messaging someone, I could feel like he was still staring my cheeks started to go red I could feel blood rushing to my face. "Excuse me, I need to go the toilet" I say I stand up take my phone and my bag and I quickly rush to go to the toilet. "Rafe stop staring" I heard when I walked away it must have been the father who caught note of it, as the mother was talking to the youngest daughter across the table.

I go in the bathroom and I run the cold tap, I put cold water on my face, I dry my face off and lean against the wall. I start messaging my friend Sarah who lives in Ohio about the guy who is at the table next to me how hot he is and how fit etc, this woman comes into the bathroom I pretend that I've just washed my hands I 'dry' them and walk out with a grin.

When I get near the table I can see that the food was being placed down I try not to look at the boy next to us, he gets up and bends down to grab something "I think you dropped this darling" [my stomach knots]he has a necklace in his hands, he places it in my hands as I'm sitting on the edge "Th-th-thankyou" I stutter he chuckles "No problem" he sits back down. At this point I'm embarrassed like hell, I couldn't even say a simple word what was wrong with me. I go to put on my necklace when I realise he had given me a napkin I opened it to see

call me sometime.
7509456436
xx

I grinned and mouthed "I will" at him. When we made eye contact through the night I still looked away like a shy little girl. When dinner was over my uncle paid the check and gave the waiter a little tip for being excellent, he went up to the husband and said "Sorry to interrupt. Ward, Rose it was good seeing you here with the kids it feels like such a long time since we've seen you. Me and Anna are looking forward to seeing you at Midsummers" I had no idea what that was but after about five minutes he walked back to our table and we left. On our way back I pulled out the napkin and typed the number into my phone and messaged 'hi' he read the text and started typing.