Punch - 18

I walk over to the pogues and grab my shoes and phone and I out my surfboard back on the twinkie and then I grab Rafes top. I turn around to find JJ standing there "what are you doing?" I ask. "I came to get my joint" he says as he walks into the twinkie and grabs his joint. "What are you doing?"
"I'm grabbing my stuff I'm going to chill with Rafe for a bit"

I walk over to Rafe and his friends. I sit down next to him and they stop laughing. "What? Don't just stop your conversation because I'm here"
"We just finished it darling" Rafe says to me as he wraps his arm around me.
"So there's a party at the boneyard you guys wanna come?" I ask kelce and Topper.
They both say yes. "I'll be there don't worry" Rafe says as he looks at me.

"It's your birthday in a few days right?" Topper asks
"Yeah"
"Topper just leave it alone" Rafe says
"What I can't ask a simple question" he stands up.
"You just keep going on about our age difference. What is your problem" Rafe stands up, Topper and Rafe are about 4 inches from eachothers face.
"Rafe just leave him" I say
"I'm not going to leave it because he's a prick and he's not gonna stop"
"Me im the prick, I'm not the one screwing a 16 year old when im 3 years older than her!" Topper shouts

The pogues are looking over at this point. Rafe swings and punches Topper in the face. "Rafe stop!" Sarah shouts, she runs over. I try and pull Rafe off of Topper. "Rafe stop, get off of him. RAFE STOP RAFFFEE!!" rafe gets off of Topper, Sarah has tears in her eyes and she holds Topper.

Rafe walks away, I walk after him. John B grabs my arm "leave him alone"
"John B let go you know I'm not going to leave him alone". he let's go of my arm.
"Rafe come on" I run over to him
"Y/n leave me alone" he turns to me
"No I'm not going to leave you"
"JUST LEAVE" He shouts at me
"NO RAFE IM NOT LEAVING YOU, IM NOT LEAVING YOU."
"Why?"
"Because I'm not letting you leave me, not like everyone in my life has done. Because your the best thing that's in my life that hasn't left me" tears are in my eyes and streaming down my face.

He hugs me, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Rafe for putting that all on you"
"It's fine I deserved it"
"Come on I'll take you home before you punch someone else"
Instead of walking to the beach house we walk back to the Cameron house. Rafe let's us in and we walk to the kitchen.

"Keys?" Rose says as she helds out her hand. Rafe gives her the beach house keys "we left a few things there so we need to go back" he says. Rose scoffs and hands him back the keys she walks away with a wine in her hand.
"She's a bitch" I say
"That's rude but yeah I agree with you" He says.

Wheezie comes running down the stairs and into the kitchen. "Rafe whereve been Sarah's been driving me crazy with this whole Topper and her situation" she runs into Rafes arms and hugs him tight.
"Wheez let him go I don't think he can breath" I say as I grab her shoulder.

She turns and hugs me. "Wheez I need to get ready for something so if you could let me go that would be amazing" I rub her head