Date? - 4

A few hours go by and us watching three films, I was bored I didn't know what Rafe was thinking but when the film ended I looked up and him and asked "do you want to go downstairs to stretch our legs?" He turned to look at me "sure, can you grab those bowls"he points at the end of the bed while he gets up and takes the empty crisp packets and the glasses and bottles we used. I got up and grabbed the bowls and opened to door for him. We both walked out and down the stairs, I let Rafe go down first as I was a little awkward.

"Oh Rafe your finally down can you take me to the mall so I can go shopping with my friends" It was his sister not Sarah but the other one. "Why didn't Sarah take you Wheez, I'm a bit busy I was just about to take Y/N out for a wonder round the island." He says as he puts the stuff on the counter and takes mine from my hands and places it next to his. "I don't mind having to push back our plans to take your sister to her friends" I say to him he gives me a death stare "fine go grab your things Wheez ill drop you off but you need Sarah to pick you up later."

We both walk out to the car and I get in the passenger seat and he gets in the drivers, "do you mind dropping me home after we drop your sister off I need to grab a couple things." I say to him, Wheezie gets in the car "sure yeah I can do that" he pulls away, you can hear the sound of the gravel moving as he backs up and drives off.

This was about a 15 minute drive. Wheezie was giggling in the back while I scrolled on Instagram, we finally arrived and Wheezie got out of the car quickly. Rafe drove me home and I got out of the car before I closed it I said "you can come in if you want I'm gonna be a while" I close the door and the engine turns off and Rafe gets out, he locks the car and we both walk in through the small gate and up the stairs onto the porch. I open the glass door and walk through the house and upstairs to my bedroom. Rafe was quiet uncomfortably quiet, when we got near my bedroom we both could hear giggling, "Y/N no bedroom door closed when you have boys in the house" my aunt said to me, and Rafe although she didn't realise it was Rafe until we both stopped in our tracks and turned around. "Yes I won't shut the door" I smiled at her and we walked into my bedroom.

Rafe sits on my bed and goes on his phone, as I go and grab a tote bag out of my closet and put a bikini set in it and a spare change of clothes (just in case). Rafe looks up from his phone and asks me "do you want to go to a party tonight?" He looks at me like he didn't care what I said. "Umm yeah sure, where is it?", "My house, Sarah and Kiara put it on their Instagram, it's a welcome thing for you" he laughs. I giggle back, I go to sit on my bed next to Rafe when I hear Kiaras door open. She sees me and walks in with Sarah, they don't realise that Rafes in my room until they enter. They both have a surprised look on their face Kiara ignores him like he isn't there "did you see my post, we are throwing a party for you at the Cameron house, my parents said we couldn't do one here for you". I look at her and sigh "yeah course I'm coming how many people are coming?" Sarah looks at Rafe "we don't know anyone I guess we've invited the pogues" Sarah says, Rafe scoffs " of course you would invite the pogues your fucking one of them" he raises his voice "I'm going to get booze and set up, pick you up at 7" he says towards me while standing up, before he leaves he kisses me on the cheek. Sarah follows Rafe out the room.

There was an awkward silence in the room between me a Kiara. She opens her mouth "so you was with Rafe Cameron all day" I look at her, still in shock that the only friend that I've made has kissed me on the cheek. " we're just friends Kie no need to be jealous, any way yeah we've been at his house all day, I'm gonna go eat something, I'm starving" I say to her I stand up and leave she follows me downstairs into the kitchen. I make a simple cheese toastie and a cup of coffee, while Kiara walks out the front door and calls someone.

She enters the house and goes to her room, she's up there for a few minutes minutes when she comes down she has a bag with clothes in it and she walks out not even looking at me. I sit on decking outside and eat my food while scrolling on tiktok. I hear the entrance gate slam, an blonde boy with cruffy hair walks up the stairs, he's wearing black shorts and a grey t-shirt which has clearly had the sleeves ripped of them. "Do you know where Kie is?" I look at him "umm no sorry she left, who are you?", "oh you must be the cousin I forgot you were here, I'm JJ one of Kies friends" he holds out his hand for me to shake it I do. He walks away "see you at the party" I get up off the outside furniture and go put my plate and cup in the sink for it to be washed up later. I look at the time and it's 5:46 I start getting ready for the party, I start with my outfit, I look in my closet and I find this short black dress which is strapless and has a crinkled look to it, I sit down at my desk and start doing my makeup I put on a full face but subtle I add a small wing of eyeliner and do no eye shadow, I have a red lip gloss which I put on and I put in some thin hoop earrings.

I get a text, I look at it and it's Rafe

Hey, I know it's earlier than
7 but I was wondering if you
wanna grab some food it saves
you cooking. 

Hey. Rafe that sounds
great I'm nearly ready
just putting on my shoes
now, cu later xx

He reads the message and a few minutes later I hear a car door shut and a ring on the doorbell, I have some white trainers on and I walk down stairs it's Rafe standing at the door with my Uncle[Rafes wearing a light blue polo and shorts]. They're chatting, "there she is now" Rafe says with a big grin on his face. My uncle steps aside and let's me through the door, "nothing below the waist and text me if your staying or when your coming home" he says to me, "We're just friends and yes I will message don't worry love you". He shut the door and we go down the stairs to Rafes car, Rafes laughing "stop laughing its not funny, he cares about me like I'm his own daughter". We get in the car and I can see that Rafe is wearing some gold rings "I like your rings they're really nice" I say trying to make conversation "Thanks, this one's my favourite" he lifts up his middle finger on his right hand from the steering wheel. I start shaking my legs and I can see Rafe looks over to me when he turns the corner. He puts his hand from the gear stick on my left thigh and just rubs his thumb to try and stop the shaking and it does he makes me left nervous.

We arrive at my aunts and uncles restaurant "I like this place it makes some good food, c'mon" he says when he opens the car door, I sit there nervous when my car door opens its Rafe he holds it open for me. When I get out he holds his hand out for me to take it, I do, we walk into the restaurant hand in hand and we sit at a table near the beach end and I look at the sea. I see Kie working at tables giving them food etc, she walks over to my table and gives us each a menu and gives me a look. She walks away "She hates me" I say upset "no she doesn't she just doesn't like the idea of you hanging around with me, it's me she doesn't like not you, she just thinks I'm a bad influence on you."

We order our food from another waiteress and it takes about 5 minutes to get to us. Rafe ordered something with fish and salad and shrimp, I ordered a plain salad with some dressing as I hate all seafood. "Don't touch it yet let me take a picture" I say as I slap Rafes hand away from his food, I take a picture and he dives into his food. It takes us about 10 minutes to both finish, he signals the waiteress over "can we get two glasses of white wine and the check please" she looks at me, I was waiting for her to ask for my ID but she doesn't she walks away and gets two glasses and fills them both with the wine "ill be back with your check shortly" she says as she takes our plates from us. We clink our glasses and drink I only have a few sips I don't finish it rafe has half of the wine in hid. The waitress comes and gives us the check Rafe hands her his card and she gives him the receipt. We both walk out to his car.

Holy shit did we just have a date with Rafe Cameron? Not on purpose. Scroll down to see what happens at the party