20

A couple hours later, somehow the pogues, Topper. Kelce, me and Rafe were sitting in a circle round this small fire enjoying life. When John B brings up truth or dare.
"Yeah, that's a good idea" I say as I throw my cup behind me. "John B can start as he suggested it."
"Oh um ok I guess, Sarah truth or dare"
"Dare"
"I dare you to kiss either Kiara or y/n" a drum roll starts happening. Sarah stands up and walks towards Kiara she gives her a kiss on the lips [it was passionate].
"I never said on the lips!" John B raises his voice
"Just relax jb it's fine" JJ pats him on the back.

"Y/n truth or dare" Sarah asks
"Dare"
"Ok let one of the boys give you a hickey but it cannot be Rafe"
Rafes face turns into shock "Sarah no, that's not right"
"Hey its fine", I say to him and give his a kiss "uhh Jayj"

JJ has a grin, he always had something against Rafe I had no idea why. Rafe slouched back in his chair and Scoffs, JJ gets up leans down, I lean forward. My hair gets moved to the side and JJ lips attaches to my neck. Rafe stands up and just walks away, I see him walk away so I push JJ off and run after him.

"Rafe wait it wad just a game" I say out of breath.
"Is this ever going to stop you hanging out with the pogues all the time"
"Rafe there my family, Kie is my family. What is your problem?"
"Y/n it's you everytime I look at you I can't breath, I can't think. When I see you with them i don't feel right it makes me feel jealous and you with JJ it pushed me over the edge"
"So what you want me to stop hanging out with them?"
"Yes, yes I do. I know it sounds selfish"
"Fuck you Rafe I can't be in a one sided relationship, the amount of fights you've gotten into from me or just out of plain stupidity I can't. We're over"

I walk away. "Y/n wait, just come back we can talk about this"
"There's nothing to talk about Rafe".

I sit back down by the campfire with tears in my eyes, head in hands. Contemplating my life choices, 'did I just really break up with him?' I think

"Y/n, where's Rafe?" Kelce asks
"Umm.... he had something to do" I reply "John B can we go back to the Château?"
"Yeah sure" he says. We stand up and walk to the twinkie, JJ can see that there's something wrong with me so he grabs me by my waist and pulls me in for a side hug. I lean my head on his shoulder and continue walk to the Twinkie.

I sit down in between Pope and JJ, I eventually fall asleep on JJs shoulder.

JJ's Pov
I walked with y/n by my side after I saw she was a but down, I walked her to the twinkie while she had her head on my shoulder. We sat down next to Kiara and Pope, y/n still had her head on my shoulder. She was still like a statue, when we got to the Château, I said to y/n we're here but there was no response. Everyone had gone inside, when I looked down I saw her eyes closed.

I moved so I could pick her up and take her inside carefully without waking her. I noticed over the months we've spent together she's a deep sleeper but the slightest jolt she will wake. I carried her out of the twinkie and pushed my back against the door to close it. When I got the porch the door was already open so I walked through. When I got to y/n room it had Pope and Kiara laughing in it so I layed her down in my bed. I covered her with the sheets and kissed her forehead goodnight.

I shut the door quietly and walked into the lounge where John B was getting a beer out of the fridge. "Still drinking?" I chuckle.
"Still have a crush on y/n" he replies back.

Ever since I met y/n I had a crush on her, it must've been the Carrera gene or something. I broke up with Kiara a few weeks ago, I said to her there was another girl as I was being distant to her. She accepted it but I don't think she's gotten over it. I know it's awful to have a crush on you exs cousin but i couldn't get y/n out of my mind.