Beach house - 15

This chapter does contain smut skip to the next chapter I'd you do not want to read it

Your shift now ended you walked out to Rafes bike and he's leaning on it waiting for you. You have his father's beach house keys in your pocket. "Hey, what did my father speak to you about"
"Oh nothing much he gave me the keys to your family's beach house, we can have some peace and quiet" you say to him. "I didn't except it he insisted but it gives us time away and peace and quiet" you lean your head on his chest.
"Cmon ill take you there ok" you both get on his bike and he drives you to the beach house.

You arrive there and its quiet and peaceful. Its on the quieter edge of the beach. "It's quiet"
"Yeah Wheezie loves this place"
"Not surprised really"
Rafe walks you in the house once you unlock it. "Come here" Rafe says, you both kiss. He picks you up and you put your legs around his waist, he carries you to the bedroom without breaking the kiss. He breaks the kiss and sits down on the bed "you ready?" He asks. "Yeah I think so"

You straddle his lap and run your fingers through his hair making him moan into your mouth. He moves his hands round from your back down to your jean shorts, he undoes the button and zip. You stand and take them off you straddle him once again.

You kiss down from his jaw line to his neck, he slips your underwear to the side as you undo his jeans and slides both his boxers and jeans down to expose him. You look into his eyes and hold his face, you deeply kiss him once more before he helps you onto him. He groans as you slide down onto him and you let out a slight moan into his mouth.

You put your arms around his neck and he puts his hands on your hips to support you, as he guides you. You leave kisses on his jaw and head, he moves his head so you can have more room. You grind on him more and moan, "fuck, you feel so good" he moans into your ear. "Your perfect, your so perfect" he whispers, his words are turning you on even more this makes your moans even louder.

You chase your high as you feel it coming closer, and he twitches. So you grind slower and harder and you two kiss heavily as he cums inside of you. You go faster and you find yourself reaching your climax and you
cum, moaning in his ear.

You two ride out your highs and once done, you head over to the bathroom to clean yourself up. "Your on the pill right?" You turn to look at him "No but can you pick me up the morning after pill in the morning".
"Yeah sure" he says as he zips himself up. You walk over to him "thankyou, for waiting for me to be ready"
"I always will" he kisses you.