Surf - 17

You jump down from the counter and Rafe hands you your clothes, he wipes his face. He unlocks the door and you both walk out. You walk through the country club and all eyes are on you two there's pure silence.

Once you get to your table your food is brought out. "Could I get another drink" Rafe asks Jess, "Sure" she gets him another drink.

You two finish eating you get your check you pay and you run out. You start laughing when you get out. "Why are you laughing?" He questions
"I I don't know I think it was their looks" you are still laughing.
You two walk to the beach house and sit on the bed.

"I'm gonna take a shower" Rafe says and he takes off his shirt. You take off yours and your shorts and walk towards the bathroom. "What are you doing?"
"I'm getting ready for bed" you brush your teeth, while Rafe is in the shower. He couldn't take his eyes off you. "Stop looking at me like that, before I flush the toilet on you" he turns around

Rafes POV

I was in the shower and y/n was brushing her teeth in her lace thong and her lace bra. I couldn't take my eyes of her she was so perfect. "Stop looking at me like that, before I flush the toilet" I instantly turned around. I was washing the suds off of my body when I found hands running against my abs. I turn around and my body is pressed against hers.

"I'm showering, you can't be in here with me" I say to her she just grins.
"Why not, I'm showering too" she replies.
She helps me with my shampoo and conditioner and I help her with hers.

God the way the suds ran down from her hair along her back was so hot. I get out and wrap a towel round my waist, I dry myself off and put on a pair of boxers and I lay on my stomach on the bed. Shortly after the water turns off and y/n comes out in a towel, she sits on the edge of the bed and scroll through tik tok on her phone.

Y/N POV

I sit on the edge of the bed in my towel scrolling through tik tok while Rafe is laying on his stomach messaging his mates. I turn to him he's still messaging. "It's late we should probably head to bed" I stand up and put on one of Rafes shirts and climb into bed.

Rafe puts his phone down and looks at me. "Why are wearing my shirt?"
"Because I can why can I not"
He gives me no reply and just turns over. I lay down and stare at the ceiling. I shortly fall asleep.

I wake up to kisses down my body, Rafe was hovering above me he works his way down before kissing down to my legs. "Rafe we can't" I say . "I'll be quick, I promise"

He goes under the covers, when I hear footsteps which was weird because noone was meant to be in the house. There was a knock at the door. "Rafe do you know where to spare surf boards are" it was Sarah, he puts his hand over my mouth while he rubs my clit "No I don't Sarah just go away". I let out a slight moan

"What are you doing in there" she says through the door. "Nothing Sarah God just leave" He shouts/says at her. He goes back down under the covers as the footsteps fade away.

"Rafe the mood has been ruined" I say as I sit up. He gets out from under the covers. I just lean on him for a bit and play with his hair to create his bangs.

I move and I grab the hair brush and brush through my hair. Rafe is just watching me at this point, I grab a bikini and put that on. I out Rafes top back on. "Where are you going?" He asks
"Surfing with Sarah and the pogues" I reply.
I kiss him on the forehead, "you are free to join or watch with your mates"
"Yeah we might go down, see you later"

I put on some sliders and walk out the room, "morning" I say to Sarah who is in the kitchen. "Morning?" she says confused "you ready to go?"
"Yeah" I say and walk out to see the twinkie.

JJ was putting the surfboards on the roof with the help of John B. I get in the side of the van and sit in the empty seat. JJ sits next to me and shuts the side door. Sarah and John B were sat in the front like always.

"Guys you'd never guess what" I say excitedly. They all look confused "I finally did it well twice kinda" they still look confused. "I slept with Rafe" they all cheered apart from Sarah. "When?" Pope asks.

"Well yesterday, it was romantic kinda we were on the bed and yeah it happened and then he went down on me in the country club bathroom" I say.

They all talk to me, I zoned out so I don't know exactly what they were saying. We arrived at the main part of the beach. I took off Rafes top and left it in the Twinkie and I grabbed a surf board. JJ was teaching me how to surf, I new how to I was just really bad at it as I hadn't done it in ages.

We surf for a couple hours and we rest on the beach. "Oh fuck trouble" JJ says, I look to where he was looking. It was Topper, Rafe and Kelce. "J there not that bad" I say "I'm going back out"
"I'll come too" John B says.

John B and I surf, Rafe was sitting on the beach watching us surf. I fell a couple times and Rafe was laughing, which I didn't mind. When we get out if the water, Rafe walks over to me "you were great" he says
"Thankyou, I'm going to be out for a few more hours" I say to him
"Why, is it because of that party which I happening at the bone yard?" He says concerningly
"Yes, but don't worry you can come" I say, he kisses my head and walks back over to Topper and Kelce.