22

I get in the twinkie, and slam the door shut.
"Your going to take the door off its hinges y/n" JJ says worriedly.
"Shit, sorry. Can you just drive me home" I say
"Yeah sure, what's up" John B asks as he pulls away.
"Nothing I need to get a few things".

Once I arrive at my home, I walk in the door with Kiara as I left my key at Rafes house. Mike and Anna are watching TV. I run upstairs, I search through my draws and closet to find anything of Rafes. I grab a bag and stuff everything in it, tears streaming down my face. 'After everything that he's done and helped me with, how the fuck could he just do that' I think.

I run down the stairs and outside, I throw the bag of clothes into the twinkie, JJ shuts the door. "Who's stuff is that?" Pope asks
"Rafes shit. C'mon let's skip school and go to the beach I have something fun to do"

They all agree and we drive to the beach. The pogues sit in a circle while I sit on the rocks against the water, my feet dangling in the sea.

JJ POV
I watch y/n as she sits upon the rocks on the sea wall. Her hair perfectly flowing, her face was emotion less ohh how I wanted to grab her face and kiss it. I get stopped at my thought with Sarah shaking my shoulder.

"Oh sorry didn't mean to zone out was in a another planet" I say "I wanted to let you guys know that the reason Kie and I broke up was because of another girl, she doesn't know I can't stop thinking about her I mean the way she smiles, laughs, talks the way her y/h/c hair moves perfectly with the wind or how her y/e/c eyes light up with joy. I mean she's the best thing that's happened to me after what my dad does to me" I blurt out
"Jeez, just wanted to tell you we were going to get coffee but whatever" Kiara Scoffs and walks away.
"Who is it J" Sarah asks
"Isn't it obvious Sarah it's y/n" Pope teases
"Yes it's y/n just don't tell her please. She doesn't know"

Y/n walks over to us "I want to do something fun, I'm thinking let's do a fire" she says as she grabs a light out of her pocket. She walks over to Rafes clothes and what not, empties it out and lights the lighter. "I mean why does he need this you know he's a liar, a scum, a narcissist."
"Y/n don't" John B screams
"Why, I can do whatever the hell I want." She says emotionless, she runs her fingers through the flames and drops the lighter into the pile of clothes.

She walks away, leaving the clothes to burn.
In a matter of seconds the clothes are engulfed in flames and all of us are bolting it away
" y/n" I shout as I chase after her
"What its not like he needs it" she says as she stares into my eyes.
"What's wrong with you I get he broke your heart and all but there's no need for you to do that, I mean I hate the man but thats too far y/n"
"Why do you care about him so much, he got me fired, and lied about me taking things for you guys and now I need to pay £1000 which I don't fucking have. He's made my life miserable" she screams with tears filling her eyes.
I cup her face with one hand and stroke her cheek. "Y/n forget about him ok you deserve so much more than that prick, don't waste your tears on him"
She nustles her head into my chest
"Thanks JJ" she says muffled.

"J, y/n we need to go cops are in their way!" Kiara shouts. We both run towards them and drive the to Carrera house seeing as we had nowhere else to go.

Y/N POV
John B drove us to my aunt and uncles house. We all walked in, they rushed over to me and kiara to make sure we were alright as they got a call from the school saying we didn't turn up then they heard about the fire on the beach and they knew it was kneeling of our favourite places to go in the middle of the day.

"Yeah we're fine we were just driving past the beach when we saw" Pope lied.
"Ahh. Ok. Uhh y/n Rafe came by looking for his stuff any idea where it is" Mike asks
"I left it by his drive way of someone took it its not my fault" I say. I walk to the kitchen amd grab a glass of water. The boys have a stunned look on their face as the last time I lied about something bad I was grounded and was stuck doing the dishes and the grease tray in the Wreck for 2 weeks and let me tell you it wasn't that great.

"Boys what's up?" Mike asks
"Food poisoning" they all say together, as they hold stomachs and run out the door.
Mike gives the boys a weird look. "Aren't you guys meant to be in school?" He asks
"We have a no more lessons today so we thought we would come here and have a girls day as the boys are sick" Sarah quickly responds.
"We're just gonna hang out upstairs for a bit" I say and we walk upstairs.