23

Sarah and Kie just try and cheer me up, so we got the boys back and they decide to a fashion shoot. JJ walks out in skinny jeans shorts which are way to short and small, a crop top. He does a strut walk and does a pose which he kicks up his leg and does a kiss towards Pope and walks back into the bathroom. There was a cheer from us as he walked back.

The door blows wide open, Anna comes in and looks at us "be quiet we can hear you from downstairs" at that point JJ walks out of the bathroom with a mini skirt and a very obvious small shirt. Anna looks at him "do I even want to know?" And walks out. We all burst into laughter and continue.

A few hours later everyone's tired and scrawled out either on the floor on, on my bed. "Ugh I have to get going my fathers wondering where I am" Sarah says.
The pogues all leave as John B is there only way of getting home.

It was just Kie and I left in my room. "JJ told me earlier how much you owe the country club cause of Rafe"
"He wasn't right sharing that information kie just leave it"
"How are you going to get the money?"
"I don't know kie just leave it ill find a way, just leave"
"I can talk-"
"Kiara just leave it please"

She walks out. I sink into my bed hands on my face thinking what the hell I was going to do. I went in the shower to clear my mind, I walked out in sweats and a hoodie that John B had given me it had a few staines and holes but I didn't care. I was drying my hair with a towel when I got a message.

Rafe
Meet me at the docks want to talk
please, it's urgent

Y/N
I'll think about it

Rafe
Just do it

Y/N
Fine whatever

It couldn't be that bad right meeting Rafe, I mean yeah he broke my heart and I still had feeling for him but it could still work hopefully. I put my hair in a low pony tail, grabbed a bag and my phone, keys and put on trainers. I wasn't going to dress up because what was the point it was 10 at night.

I walked downstairs nearly heading out the door when Mike stopped me. "Where are you going?"
"Late night walk need to clear my head" I say
"How about a late night drive?" He says as he holds up keys
"No way. You didn't" I jump in joy and hug him tightly. "Thankyou so much, I love you so much" [for context : I had been waiting so long for my dream car to finally arrive and it was finally delivered. Baring is mind I had been waiting for months as I wanted it in y/f/c and it was here]
"Now I'm trusting you on your own as you want space ok, just no running over any deer or people,ok?"
"Yes I know thankyou. Thankyou"

I run out the door down the porch, absolutely excited to drive my new car. I drive to the docks, see Rafes car and a figure at the end. I text Rafe, as it seems sketchy how there was no lights at the end, like there usually is. He reply back with 'ffs y/n just come down'

I put my phone away and take a couple steps on the Dock when it lights up...