Interrogation - 12

When we get in the car you lean your head on the glass and stare out the window, you think about what happened you have tears coming down your face. Kiara looks over to you from the front, "Hey y/n it's ok, we're gonna be with you the whole time." She said to you. "I don't know if I can talk to then about it you know they're probably going to want details but I don't think I can" I cry. "Y/n sweetheart they're not going to force you to do anything that you don't want to ok?" Anna says while looking at my in the rear view mirror.

When we arrive at the station Anna goes to the front desk while you and Kie sit down, a couple minutes later a woman comes out and walks over to you. "Y/N I'm the sherriff, can you walk with me to my office your Aunt and cousin can come with you if you would like" you nod you three follow the sherriff and you walk in a room with multiple desks in it and at the far back is an office that has Sherriff written on the door. You walk in and you sit down in front of her desk. "Y/N I'm going to ask a member of staff to be in this room so we can get enough information as possible" you nod again she walks to the door and shouts "Shoupe!", a man walks in her looks to be in his early 40s walks in and stands behind the sherriff.

"Y/N can you tells us what happened" she says, you look down and shake your head, "it's ok, I'm here Y/N you can" Anna says calmingly. "I had an argument with someone at dinner yesterday we had guests over I got so upset that I walked out and I went to the bar down the street for a few hours, I had too many drinks and when I walked out he followed me and he grabbed me, I tried to stop him but he wouldn't let go, he raped me" I start crying but continue "JJ was riding around on his bike when he came to where i was and he punched the hell out of the guy and he comforted me, I asked if he could take me to Rafes house and he did, I spent the night at Rafes and I went home this morning"

The man who was standing behind the sherriff "y/n did you happen to catch the guys face or how tall he was or any feature like that" you shake your head "I don't remember anything and the parts I do I don't want to I was crying most of the time, he put his hand on my neck and that's when he started thrusting against me, I don't want to talk about this anymore" Your balling your eyes out at this point you get up and you run out of the station. Kiara runs after you and you are sitting outside leaning on the tree infront of the station trying to catch your breath, "y/n, y/n look at me your going to be fine ok I'm here follow my breathing, breath in and out, in and out" you slowly calm yourself down and you go back in.

You sit yourself back infront of the sherriff and your leg starts to shake, "if we called JJ down do you think he can describe him" She asks. You nod your head, "ill call him" Kiara says.

10 minutes later JJ gets walked in by an officer and you are sitting at a desk with the officer who was in the room with you. JJ exists the office and he walks over to you and kneels down next to you, "Hey look at me cupcake, it's fine the hard parts over" you shake your head, "No its not they have to catch the guy, that's what I'm scared about that they won't." You cry into JJs shoulder.

You all walk out and you go back to your house, you go into your room and you take a long hot shower. When you get out you change into leggings and a top. You lay on your bed and you start to close your eyes, when there's a knock at your door. "Darling, can I come in" it was Rafe. "Yeah you reply weekly" he comes in "you still look weird with short hair" you sit up. "I went to the sherriffs station and I took statement and then JJ described what he looked like they don't know if they will ever catch the guy but they said they'll keep an eye out."

"Did they get you to do a rape kit" he says but you shake your head "I didn't want to do one and they weren't going to force it on me so they just had me take a statement that was it"

Kie walks in "Sorry to interrupt the boys want to go surfing do you want to join us?", you look at Rafe and then her "No I'm good I'm just going to chill with Rafe for a bit" she walks out and you see Kie and JJ walk down the hallway. "Can you sit next to me please" you ask Rafe and he does. You lean your head on his shoulder and you feel safe when your with him you feel protected. You look at Rafe "I'm sorry for what I said to you yesterday I was out of line." Rafe looks down at you, "It's fine you were nervous it takes control" you smile at him "I'm going to tell you something that is personal, you sit infront of Rafe with crosses legs. "Yesterday it was my first time ever and I always imagined it would be with someone I loved so much and at the moment that person is you, so when the time comes can you do it with me and make it so it is like my first time because I don't want to count what happened yesterday as my first" he looks down "Rafe please say something" he looks at you "yes I will y/n, because I think I'm in love with you too" he pulls you into him, your laying on his chest and he has his head resting on yours

 "Yesterday it was my first time ever and I always imagined it would be with someone I loved so much and at the moment that person is you, so when the time comes can you do it with me and make it so it is like my first time because I don't want to...

What you guys look like