Together - 13

An hour later, you get up and you pull Rafe with you, "going downstairs I want food, and I want to watch a movie" you walk downstairs and sit on the sofa, Rafe is on his phone looking for food places "what do you want to eat for lunch" you look at him "can you get me a chicken salad wrap with a Pepsi from The Wreck please you say to him with puppy eyes." He looks at you "you know they don't deliver" you roll your eyes. "Fine ill go get you it" he says he walks over to you and kisses you on your forehead "ill be back in 20", "thankyou" you say childishly.

You scroll through Netflix and see nothing good that's new so you stick on The Vampire Diaries, you message Rafe

When are you coming home
I'm starving 😫

God your so Impatient
I've just ordered.

You new he was joking when he said that you were Impatient so you giggled

Ok, see you in a bit. Also I'm
going to cook us some
popcorn.

Ok darling ill see you
when I'm back with the
food.

You put your phone down and get up off the sofa and got to the kitchen you grab the popcorn out of the cupboard and stick it in the microwave. While you waiting you scroll on Instagram you see kies post

 While you waiting you scroll on Instagram you see kies post

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Looks like John B and Sarah are having a bit too much fun 😂

You like the post and comment
Keep an eye on them😉

You continue scrolling and the microwave dings you get up put the popcorn into a bowl and put the other one in. You sit on the counter waiting for Rafe to arrive back with the food, the microwave dings and you put the popcorn into a bowl and you put both of them on the coffee table and sit on the sofa waiting for Rafe to arrive back.

10 minutes later Rafe arrives with the food and you run up to him and when he places the food on the counter, "thankyou so much I am fucking starving, I'm not going to look like a woman when I eat this" he looks at you a giggles you take a massive bite and sauce and chicken and salad falls out of the sides of the wrap. You moan "Ugh this is so nice" your eyes roll back. "Stop enjoying that wrap so much its a fucking wrap" Rafe says as he snatches it from your hand. "Hey!" You try and grab it back but he holds it high and pushes you away.

Everytime you get close to catching your wrap back Rafe moves you back, "just give it back" you stop and put your hands on your hips. "Fine, here" he hands you it back and you jump in joy.