Bathroom - 16

You guys chilled and watched TV you were both getting hungry

"Can we go out for dinner it's boring here" Rafe asks.
"Fine, where to?"
"Country club? We'll walk it's not far from here"
You put your shoes on and Rafe locks the door and you walk hand in hand to the club. You enter and sit down at a table. "Jess Hey, it's been a while since we have worked a shift together"
"Yeah it has, know what you want to order?"
"Yes could I get the Chargrilled chicken breast with the Salad and a glass of coke, can you put some vodka with it?" You ask
"Yes fine only a bit, and for you?"
"I'll just get the same but can I have a whiskey neat"
"I'll get you your drinks" she walks away.
"Drinking under age how could you!" Rafe says quietly.
"Says you, you've done things more worse" you reply.

Jess comes over with your drinks. When noones looking you grab Rafes drink and drink some. He grabs it out of your hand "what do you think your doing?" He says
"Drinking, obviously"
"Please don't y/n I don't like you drinking"
You roll your eyes "is this because if what happened to me, yes I get it I was out alone Drinking and I decided to walk home I'm the dark, I need to use the restroom" you grab your purse and head to the bathroom. You had no makeup on so you run some cold water and splashed it on your face.

The door opens Rafe walks in he shuts the door and locks it. "Rafe let me out"
"I'm not letting you out until you tell me what's wrong"
"I don't know Rafe but all I know is I want to do this" you kiss him and you don't stop.
"We can't do this not here" Rafe says as he pushes you off
"Why not because the Camerons have a reputation to uphold, screw that" you say as you kiss his neck.
"Fuck it, take off your shorts"

⚠️Smut⚠️

You do as he says, you walk to the counter and rafe follows you jump up. Rafe puts one of your legs on the counter so your legs are spread, he painfully slow takes your thong off. He starts rubbing your clit with his thumb as he kisses you, he separates from you lips and starts licking your clit. You start moaning, he slips a finger in your entrance and does a come here motion, you start moaning even more.

You grab his hair with one of your hands leaving the other to support you. You push his head into you even more and start bucking your hips. He removes his finger and replaces it with his tongue. "Fuck Rafe" you moan. You legs start shaking that's how he knows your about to orgasm. "Hold it princess you know you can" he says and continues to eat you out.

The knot in your stomach begins to grow tighter and tighter, "I can't, Rafe I can't." He rubs his your clit and entrance putting a finger in and out and then going back to your clit he continues to do this. He kisses you and then your neck "I'm I'm gonna cum Rafe" he goes back to eating you out "cum then" you release yourself on him. He continues to lick you, after he stops he kisses you so you can taste yourself.

I actually couldn't stop laughing when I was writing this, I hope it's not too cringe 😅