19

She let's me go and she follows me upstairs and lays on Rafe's bed. While I rummage through his closet looking through my clothes which were hanging up. I pull out black shorts with a pink bikini. I turn to "Wheez, this is cute right?"
"Yeah defo with your body" Wheezie says with her mouth hanging open.
"My body's not that amazing but yeah, get out so I can get ready"

She gets up and goes to her room. Rafe walks in after she leaves. "You have your outfit already wow. That is amazing" he says and he puts your clothes on his bed and wraps his arms around your waist.
"What are you wearing?" I ask
"What I always wear?" He replies
"No. No your not wearing what you usually wear. You will wear jean shorts with a pink polo shirt"
"That is what I always wear?"
"Oh then whatever"

He pulls away from me and grabs his outfit from the cupboard and goes in the bathroom, has a shower and comes out changed. At this point I was laying on the bed and nearly falling asleep. I feel the bed move where he kneels on and grabs my phone from my hand and places it on the bedside table. He sits on the bed and pulls my head into his lap, he strokes my hair behind my ear and circles his finger on my shoulder. I don't resist in what he does I just lay there.

A couple hours later I wake up to find Rafe gone and my clothes hanging on the door with some shoes picked out and a note attached. It read 'hung this up and asked Sarah advice on what shoes to wear with it. Love you Rafe xx'

I got changed, put some deodorant on and sorted my hair out and put it in a claw clip. I put some light makeup on and grabbed the sandals that Sarah grabbed from her room for me as I didn't have those. I walked downstairs to find Rose laughing in the living room with Ward and no sign of Rafe or Sarah whatsoever.

"Y/N, I didn't think you were here. Rafes outside" Ward says and he points outside. I walked outside to find Rafe just about to get in his car. "You weren't going to wake me?" I chuckle.
"I was just about to come get you" he says
"Mhm, well I'm ready"
"OK c'mon let's go then"

We both get in his car and drive to the bone yard. It was surprisingly popular even though it started 20 minutes ago. I walked over to the keg where JJ and the rest of the pogues were. There were kooks, tourons and pogues there all lined up. I just barged past them to the front and hugged Sarah, Kiara and Pope. John B and JJ just scowl.

"What, what did I do wrong"
"You ditched us, for him" JJ points at Rafe who's talking to someone.
"He got himself into a fight Jayj what was I supposed to do let him break toppers nose and his aswell. I'm his girlfriend I'm meant to look after him." I reply to his comment.
"Can I just have two beers"

Pope hands me two red cups full of beer, there's a groan from the line and I just run away trying not to spill the beer down me. I walk towards Rafe, when I get closer I don't recognise the guy who he was talking to.
"Country club who's this" A man with an accent says.
"Uhh, Barry this is my girlfriend Y/n. Listen ill catch up with you later"

Barry walks away. "Who was that?" I ask
"Oh old friend he does me favours sometimes. That mine?" He grabs one of the beers out of my hands and puts his free arm round my neck and leans on my shoulder. We walk along beach and we just enjoy the party.