21

Y/Ns POV
The sun shined through the blinds, I was scrawn out under the sheets and had nothing but my bra and panties on. I covered my face and screamed into it. There was a loud thud "ow" someone said sleepily "who screams at 8:30 in the morning" it's was JJ he held his head and brushed his hair back when he stood up. He was wearing nothing but his boxers, the light shadowed his outline.

I looked him up and down "did we" I say as I point between the two of us.
"No, I we didn't" he said "there was a heatwave in the night when I came in my room you had taken all your clothes off that I put the covers over you. I tried to walk out when I grabbed something but you asked if I could stay and I did"
"Oh, right I want a coffee" I said I stood up from the bed and put my shorts on.

I walked out of the room and went to the kitchen where I found John B passed out. The girls and Pope were drawing on his face. "Guys leave him please" I said.
I put the kettle on and grabbed a cup and filled it with ice, I walked over to John B and threw it on his face. He shot up, "Why the fuck would you do that" he screamed"
"It's nearly 9 and schools starts at 10 today we need to get ready"

They all groan and walk to get ready. Kiaras the last one to leave, JJ walks out of his room with shorts and a tanks top in hand. He makes us both a coffee and we start talking, I never noticed how good looking he was from his hair to his feet (promise I do not have a foot fetish also this is kinda cringe sorry). His arms were just hot and his abs. We sat on the sofa and he said something to make me laugh, I spilt coffee all over the floor "well that was a waste you know how hard it took me to make that" he said sarcastically.
The pogues come out of their rooms, I cleaned the coffee up. "I'm thinking we go out to breakfast and before you say anything I will pay as the country club is paying well. I just need to pick up my paycheck"

We all get in the Twinkie and John B drives us to the country club. "Guys I'm going to be like 5 minutes or less be out soon" I say.
I walk into the club and walk up to the bar "Hey Jack, the boss around?" I ask
"Yeah he's in the back, he was actually gonna call you in later so your right on time I guess" he says.
I walk to the office "Hey boss, here to pick up my paycheck" I say as I knock
"Yeah come in I wanted to speak to you actually"

I sat down infront of the desk. "Yeah Jack just told me, I came to pick up my paycheck"
He chucked "you really think your getting a paycheck, listen you won't be getting one your actually paying us also your fired"
"What! I'm not paying you a single dollar" I shout at him
"Yes you are you have 5 days to pay us the money you owe"
"What, what money do I owe"
"The glasses and plates you broke 2 nights ago when you were closing and all the food you've been giving to your little pogues friends, don't think I haven't noticed, its 1000 by the way"
"I haven't done any of that, I'm trust worthy you can ask Jack or anyone I work with"
"I don't have to get out of my office now before I call the police"

I stand up and walk out of his office, rage filling my body. When I walk into Rafe, "heard the news I guess" he says.
"What the fuck did you do Rafe" I ask
"I have no idea what your talking about" he replies with a smug look on his face.
"You know what I'm talking about I have to pay 1000 now thanks to you"
"You think I did that no that was all you, have fun paying the money back"
"Is this all because I broke up with you. Is this your little pay back"
"Listen here Y/N your Kook your not a pogue, if you leave them for me then I'll tell Derek it was one of your little pogues friends"
"What no I'm not letting one of my friends take the blame for something none of us have done"
"Your a Kook y/n. Its meant to be us not them" he grabs my arms tightly
"Rafe your hurting me, let go" I scream
"Stop drawing attention to us y/n" he says, he let's go of me there's a hand marks left on my arms.

"I'm never going to be 'yours' again Rafe, fuck you I'm not a girl who's falling at your feet all the time everytime you call my name" I slap him and walk away.
"THIS ISNT OVER Y/N! YOU FAT BITCH" he screams as I walk out the door.

_____________________________________________

That escalated quickly.
This is going to be one of my last chapter of this story.
Who knows I might make a part 2

What do you think will happen in the next one.