8. Allah Is Always Together With You.

Stone was shocked that this lady dared to say such insulting words to him and it made him angrier as what she said was right.

"I dare you to call me a coward again," he said lowly, coming closer to the lock beams.

Safiyya swallowed but still retorted, "Are you trying to scare me? You are just showing your strength to a woman.  Why don't you go and fight a man like you?"

Stone stared dangerously at her that she had to turn her head around, rubbing  Joseph's hair.

"She dares to speak to you like this boss? Let me deal with her!" Jasper stumped toward Stone, bumping his fists.

"Yes, boss. Even if she is a woman, we won't go easy on her," Lawrenzo chimed.

Stone glared at them and hollered, "Are you trying to say that I am weak and can't take care of a woman?!"

"No boss," they lowered their heads.

Stone stared at the duo while opening Safiyya's bag. Even though this warehouse of technologically equipped, he can't take any chances. He brought out her phone and threw the bag away.

Safiyya's eyes widened as he threw her phone to the ground and asked Jasper to destroy it. Her phone!

Sighting the gun that Jasper took out, she closed her eyes and blocked Joseph's ears. Her body shook with the three gunshots that she was sure destroyed her phone. Her means of communication with her parents. Ya, Rabb!

Stone then left there with his minions to the side with computers on the desk. Their captives can't escape, so it was time to speak with the victim.

Joseph pulled away from Safiyya and she was bewildered that he was smiling. He stopped shivering and that eased her.
"Don't be scared anymore, Yousef. I won't let them do anything to you as long as I'm here," she smiled touching his soft curls.

Joseph shook his head and returned, "I am not scared with Mummy Sofiyya here. Just like a hero in a cartoon, mummy saved me. You are my hero." he leaned in and pecked her cheek with a  chuckle.

Safiyya's eyes moistened and she held his cheeks and kissed them fondly.
"I love you baby and don't worry. I'm sure that your dad is doing all he can to rescue you and we'll be free," she whispered. 

His eyes lit up and he nodded.
"Yeah. Daddy will come and we will be happy big family."

Safiyya paused as she was just reminded that this was someone else's child. How was she going to face his father? What kind of man is he? And breaking Yousef's heart was out of the question. 

Joseph shook her shoulders, seeing that she zoned out. "Daddy will come right Mummy?"

"Right. In sha Allah," she said, leaving everything to Allah. "Come and lie down first."

He nodded and she sat on the floor, while he cuddled on her lap. Safiyya glanced at Stone and the rest and saw that he was skillfully manipulating his system and she wondered what they were doing.

On the other hand, Alfred was already in the security room with the cops and the higher-ups of the mall. His heart was clenching from fear and worry for his son, but he knew that he had to focus to get him back.

The footage was being checked and he saw who pulled Joseph from the store but he didn't recognize Jasper. The brute took his son out but the footage outside was nowhere to be found. Seriously!

Keep on trying! With an order from Alfred Hill, the investigators kept trying to retrieve the memory but to no avail. The kidnappers hacked into the company's system and erased any footage that could expose them.

"Let me do that," Alfred got pissed off and told the man to stand up. As he manipulated his way into the system, the police kept investigating and at the scene of the crime, they found a document file and from the other footage, they saw when Safiyya left through the back door.

"I think that we have a double kidnapping case here or an accomplice, " the senior cop stated.

"How is that my business?" Alfred hissed. "If it is an accomplice,  we'll just deal with them with the others." He used his watch to hack into the system and it finally responded as the screen turned black then white and then black again.

The others were curious and surprised at the action but Alfred froze, knowing what it meant. How is that possible?! If it was who he was thinking about, then they were out for revenge.

The cops gathered around him they watched the weird phenomenon. They dared let Alfred work with them to investigate because everyone knew that he was a computer and technology genius. In such a case, if they didn't get an expert, the child might be harmed.

Alfred exhaled before he continued using his watch and it took five minutes before a screen popped out.

"Password," he took a deep breath and rubbed his temples. Everyone in the room stayed quiet because from how Alfred worked on this, he must know it very well.

Alfred knew he would have to remember someone even if he didn't want to. Even as he was part of the design, he didn't set the password. It belonged to his friend; a friend he cut off from his life.

"Are you done, buddy?" Alfred asked and his friend beamed.

"Everything is set and I'm positive that it will be amazing.  A high-tech security lock and only I know the password," he confirmed. 

"That's cool. I can imagine the amazement on the agent's face." Alfred smiled too.

His friend turned the chair to face his best friend and said, "I don't know if I will live up to that day, so remember this. It's a five-word password and if you need it, Allah is always together with you."

"A-L-L-A-H," Alfred muttered slowly as he typed the letters.

"Salam!" a female robotic voice sounded in the quiet room as the program opened.

❤️❤️💕 Assalamu alaikum everyone. We have a connection from the past. Interesting right?

Let's go on a rescue mission shall we?😉