Epilogue.

Assalaumu alaikum everyone.

Unfortunately, this is where Stand by Me ends😭😭.

I don't want to end this now but I have to. The journey with SBM is something that will be a beautiful history in my life. It brightens up my end of the year. The appreciation it got from my readers kept me going and I am glad that I am finally able to write a book that I am proud of and comfortable with.

I am going to miss my characters a lot and I am sure you will too. Safiyya, Alfred, Yousef, and Jessy… will be gone for now but will soon return to SWM. I enjoyed watching the characters I made grow. I mean, I still remember how Safiyya was at the beginning but look at her now. Everyone improved and I did too. I learned a lot while writing about them and I hope you did too.

This will be my short epilogue for Stand By Me. A lot is happening, secrets unfolding, and improvement from different angles. Our couple are getting closer and I didn't want them to suddenly fall in love but gradually. Not only are they building care, respect, and trust but they are improving each other too. And that I believe is what builds a strong relationship.

There are questions left to be answered and they are going to keep us in suspense. We will find their answers In Sha Allah in Stay With Me.

Jazakumullahu for your time, your votes, and your comments. All the love you've shown this book is beautiful and I will forever be grateful.

Share with us what are your favorite scenes?😁

The funniest scene.

The saddest scene.

The happiest scene.

The frustrating scene.

Who is your best character and what do you expect to see them do in the sequel?

To seal this up, I will be sharing a sneak peek into Stay with Me and the synopsis.
Allah Hafiz