Sneak Peek Into Stay With Me.

He carried her in his arms and gently dropped her on the king-sized bed before kneeling before her. He held her small leg and frowned as it was getting red.

"It's painful," she whined. He raised an eyebrow at her and hummed. "What did I tell you about running around the house? Now you got hurt," he said with worry in his eyes.

"What can I do? You have a whirlwind for a son," she muttered with a pout.

"He is your son too. Ain't he?" he shook his head and started massaging the leg, his gaze fixed on the work.

He is your son too. That simple statement brought a beautiful smile to her face. She was glad that he was accepting her as his son's mother and not just a nanny. The fact alone made her feel closer to him.

He raised his head and was surprised by her smile. "It's not painful anymore and that's why you are smiling right?"

She shook her head. "It's nothing," she said with a slight blush. He dropped her feet and held her chin gently. "You like doing this huh?" he said and she asked, "What?"

"Smiling randomly and not telling me why," he said and she chuckled. She reached out and rubbed his hair briefly. "Smiling is sunnah. Try it sometime,"

"You need a reason to smile," he muttered staring at her eyes. She held his gaze and whispered, "Don't you have a reason to smile?"

He was quiet before he smiled gently. "I do,"

She grinned at this and he gently drew her to his chest. She was surprised as he wrapped his arms around her.
"Stop hurting yourself or I'll stop smiling," he whispered stroking her hair fondly.

"Okay," she smiled placing her hand on his chest. She will do anything to keep that smile.

STAY WITH ME

Synopsis

Meeting more people made her realize that not everyone is the same in this world but it also showed her how ambitious humans can be. She believed in patience and hard work and it brought her to where she dreamt of and she was determined to make her mother proud.

Safiyya has another wish she prays to the Almighty every day which is to make her son Yousef better. The bond they formed was something she was thankful to Allah for. Being held in a marriage to take care of her son, she keeps experiencing more about her husband.

Alfred Hill is an enigmatic figure that she looks up to and staying in the same house built up something different. He is still hunted by his past and has built a fortress around his heart but a certain green-eyed beauty seemed invisible before it.

What if they experience more challenges that keep bringing them together? She wants to soften his cold heart and show him the light of the world that he missed while he wants to keep her away from the dark web called his life. Will their wishes be fulfilled when many secrets and vices keep coming their way?

What if the family of the abandoned child shows up? What will he do? What if her family finds out about her marriage abroad? What will she do? Will this marriage have a happily ever after?

"You are scared of falling in love again but don't you think that falling in love for the first time is more scary? I want to guard my heart too but it doesn't listen to me anymore,"

Find out, only in Stay with Me. A sequel to Stand by Me.

😁 love it?

💝💝💝

Stay with me will be coming soon In Sha Allah. Thank you so much for following this book from the beginning to this point. Feel free to engage with my other books, The Princess of Bloom and Golden Jasmine. I promise that they are just as good roo.

May Allah bless you and keep protecting you wherever you are. Fi Amani Allah 🖋️

😘😉