27. The night is still young

What's the  worst thing someone has said to you?

Ben

"Fuck it," I cursed and smashed my lips onto her pouty ones.

She shrieked in reply and wiggled her hands that were still captured by mine. Instead of releasing them ,my hold tighten and in response she let out a whine. It only increased my desparation for her.

I licked her bottom lip to make her open them but this girl just didn't get the clue.

I tilted my head and kissed her gently, I wanted to be gentle with her and treat her the way she deserves. Finally after what seems like eternity she responded to my action. Her soft lips matched mine in clumsy motion. That's when I remembered one thing.

She lied about her first kiss.

She still hasn't done her first kiss.

This is her first kiss.

I'm her first kiss.

I pulled away immediately and cupped her face in my hand, she looked even smaller if it was possible.

Her lips were glossy ,red and so damn inviting. I took deep breaths to control my emotions.

"I messed it , didn't I?" I whispered placing my forehead on hers. " I'm so fucking sorry. You weren't ready I just..... I'm really sorry Bianca."

"Ben," I felt her palm on my cheek. " Ben, look at me."

I shook my head, I couldn't face her. It was her first kiss, it was supposed to be special and romantic like the ones that happens in her favourite books. And I just ruined it like a villian.

Her first kiss wasn't mine, it wasn't mine to take.

"I wanted it too," she said.

My eyes went wide hearing those words, she looked at me shyly and licked her lips.

Fuck, she needs to stop doing that. It's already getting tough to control myself. But wait, she just said that she wanted it too. Does that mean?

"You're just saying that to not make me feel bad on my birthday." I shook my head erasing all those fake scenarios coming in my mind.  " You don't have to be that kind."

"I'm not lying!" her voice was loud and sharp. She pushed me hard and sat up straight while looking at me with eyes filled with fire.
" Why do you always think that I'm doing it out of kindness? Maybe it's because  I really want to. Yes, I wanted to kiss you. Since a long time but I didn't have guts to do it."

That wasn't something I was ready to hear. There were like millions of questions popping in my head but they'll probably overwhelm her so I kept quite.

"Are you--" before I could complete my question my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and would have ignored it if it wasn't from Theo. He never calls me and I didn't even know if he had my number but if he's calling me right now then it must be something urgent. "Just wait a second."

"Ben, where are you?" He asked.

"Why?"

"Come to home, it's urgent," I rolled my eyes at his command.

"I'm busy" I looked at Bianca trying remove the paint from her face, I took out my handkerchief and started wipping her jaw. 

"It's urgent," he repeated. "Or should I tell Dad?"

I clenched my jaw and Bianca rubbed her thumb over my hand that was holding her jaw. Slowly I wiped her neck which was covered in paint completely. She shuddered and moved away.