4. Hoodie guy

Bianca

Compared to Brittany, my side of room was looking plain and it gave me weird feeling, so I decided to go to market and buy few things. I just needed few posters and stickers, I wanted to keep my room simple but with good vibes.

I strolled around few shops and bought things from here and there.

I bought few posters from stationary shop along with cute stickers, I had no wish to over do anything so I stopped after it. The photo frames and things from my old room were already there so I didn't needed much.

There was a small bakery shop right outside the shop and I couldn't control my legs from moving towards it. There is no way anybody can resist sweets.

The shop was small and cute, giving a jolly feeling. Few couples were sitting , a smile came on my face looking at cute childrens. It was really cosy in here, perfect place to sip coffee and read.

"What can I get you ma'am? ", a girl in her early 20s asks politely.

" I want two chocolate pastry ", I ordered while looking at the different kinds of sweets on display.  She gave me a nod and walk inside.

My mouth watered looking at them. I pouted as I didn't brought more money, I had only enough to buy two pastry but next time I'll try all of them.

I took the bag of chocolate pastry and walked out, but stopped when I saw something.

A boy was distributing chocolates to kids, I couldn't see his face due to his black hood while he was giving them the chocolate, beautiful smile came on their face making me smile.

Seeing their smile an unconscious smile rose on my lips. Those kids looked so happy as they enjoyed the chocolates.

But who is this person?

I tried to see his face but failed. He took the remaining bag and started walking. I don't know what came over me as I started walking behind him.

This has to be the most daring yet stupid thing I have done in my entire life. But right now I just wanted to see that person, there was a desperate need inside me to know him.

For 10 minute, I kept on following him not knowing where he was going. It was quite difficult to follow him with my small legs but somehow  I managed it. I noticed that we were in a shabby looking area, with small colourless houses and dirt everywhere.

But why is he here?

Suddenly he turn around and I quickly hide behind a small house, I peeked slightly and noticed him blow a whistle loudly and within a minute many small kids started running towards him.

He takes out the box of fruits and snacks, then started distributing it to those poor kids. They hugged him tightly and kissed his hand as they took the boxes from him.

After he was done giving everyone he started walking away, still I wasn't able to see his face because of the distance between us. I slowly walked past everyone and followed him quietly.

Few minutes later he stopped at a decent looking place, he knocked on the door and a boy around my age opened it. His red hair were the first thing that caught my attention, then he pulled the hoodie guy into a big hug but he didn't seem to like it as he shrugged him off and walked inside.

I noticed that the door was still open so I walked closer and leaned closer to hear their talks.

"Wow, bro it's so tasty", I heard a moan. But the next thing made my heartbeat skip, that boy chuckled. It sounds so melodious from his throat.

" You are so dramatic ", a rough voice came.

"No it's true this is my favourite chocolate, but don't you want to eat it?", I assume he shook his head as I hear the next words. "You bring chocolate for everyone but never eat yourself "

"It makes them happy, it shows that there is someone who cares about them. I don't think there is anyone except you in my case", I felt a sadness in his voice.

The person who cares about everyone feels alone and thinks that no one cares about him, it's wrong. He deserves happiness, care and love. After everything he was doing for those children, he should be appreciated for it.

I opened my bag and took my diary.

Ben

We heard a knock, Kevin went to open the door and came back with a bag in his hand. It's the same bag from that bakery store, he opened it and removed a note.

"Ben it's for you", he gave the note to me.

I opened it with a frown.

While caring about others you shouldn't neglect your own happiness.  There are people who care about you.

This is just to tell you that you are not alone. Keep smiling.

~your stalker💗

A smile unconsciously came on my face, I was never a fan of chocolates but getting it from someone made me happy.

Specially from a person, whom I don't know or maybe I do.

I don't think it could be kids or parents of the kids whom I gave chocolates, but whoever did it, it made me happy.

But I don't know if this person genuinely cares about me or its some kind of joke. Or maybe it was a threat. Someone was stalking me, it could be danger. I guess I'll have to be extra careful from now.

"I think we  should go to work", Kevin mumbled with his mouth full of chocolate.

I looked at my wrist watch and nodded my head. He took his car and I sat in passenger seat.

"So , when are you getting your own car or will I have to be your driver the whole life?", Kevin joked.

"Soon",I smiled as I thought about my dream car, the one I'm going to buy soon.

"Why don't you just take the car from your Uncle just like your other brother?"

"I'll never take anything from him", I snapped. He changed the topic after noticing the tension in my voice and soon we reached the shop.

I entered the shop and started walking towards my regular place but that bastard had to stop me.

"Well, our little Ben is again late", he said mocking voice.

" And even after being late he does more work that our little Chase ", Kevin mocked him. Chase was standing with red face , I rolled my eyes at both these immature kids.

" He works? the only person who gets tattoo from him is you ", Chase said even after knowing that it's a lie.

" I guess you are blind", Kevin replied.

Chase was about to reply when our bosses voice came ordering us to go back to our place.

"I don't understand what's his problem with you", Kevin is right.

Even I don't understand why Chase hates me so much. He came here few years after I got job and since then he keeps on saying shit about me. But I cared less about him.

__________
Please vote and comment 💕💓
Every single votes makes me really happy and I'm really thankful for it.

Lots of love ❤️