4

CHAPTER 4 — SCHOOL

Let her do what she wants.

DON'T WORRY, I WON'T KILL YOU. WELL, AT LEAST I'LL TRY NOT TO.

──── ────

You, Kuroi, Geto and Gojo sat by an old dirty indoor pool. You cleaned your blades and Geto watched while Gojo was on the phone.

"Say, Y/N, are these blades imbued with cursed energy?" Geto asked, pointing at your blades.

"They're part of my cursed technique," you smiled and tossed them into the air, making them enter a void-like portal.

"Huh~. That's cool," he hummed, "Oh, about the reverse cursed energy, how do you know how to use it?"

"I think it's pretty simple, honestly..—"

"Huh?!" Gojo interrupted you, "Surely it'd be safer to head back to Jujutsu High at once!"

"As much as I want to do that, this is an order from Tengen-sama. He said to fulfill all of Amanai Riko's demands." Yaga said on speaker.

Gojo clicked his tongue and ended the call, kicking the moss-filled water from the pool.

"Lax upbringing at its finest." Gojo rolled his eyes.

"Don't be like that, Satoru. Despite what she may say, after the assimilation, she'll spend her whole life as Tengen-sama in the deepest floor of Jujutsu High, as the foundation of all barriers," Geto calmed him down, "She won't be able to see her friends, family or anyone precious to her ever again. Let her do what she wants, that's part of our mission."

"Riko-sama has no family," Kuroi said, "they were in an accident since she was little. I've taken care of her ever since. So I want her to at least have what time she can with her friends.."

Geto smiled, "So you're her family, then."

Kuroi looked up with tears brimming at the corners of her eyes, "Yes!"

Gojo scratched his head and clicked his tongue, "Suguru, how're the cursed spirits you've sent to watch over her?" He walked over to you and rested his arm on your head, noticing you were sat down.

Geto sighed, "I just wish I could share my senses with them like Mei-san does. But even so, they'll let us know as soon as anything unusual happens."

Geto's eyes flickered, "..Satoru, Y/N, hurry to Riko's side."

"Hm?" You hummed curiously, getting up.

"Huh?" Gojo uttered, removing his arm from your hand.

"Two have been exorcised." Geto said with a serious tone.

────˚··˚────

The four of you ran throughout the empty hallways of Amanai Riko's school.

"Where's Amanai?!" Gojo asked, grabbing onto your sleeve so that you keep up with his pace.

"Hey, Satoru, I can keep up with your pace just fine," you said, patting his back, "no need to hold on."