26

CHAPTER 26 — EXTRACURRICULAR LESSON

We're heading out, Yuji.

YOU DON'T SEEM LIKE THE TYPE TO ACT ON ORDERS. IS SOMETHING NICE WAITING FOR YOU IF YOU KILL ME? REGARDLESS, I WANT TO KNOW. WHO WAS IT?

──── ────

"Oh, you're up already," you smiled at the curse as you and Gojo appeared once again in front of it, except Gojo was holding Yuji by his the back of his hoodie.

"Sorry about the wait," Gojo apologized cheekily.

"Where in the world?! Hey, where the heck are we?!" Yuji questioned in a fit of panic, squirming around.

"Did we keep you waiting for long?" Gojo mused mockingly.

"That's—?!" The curse cut himself off, realizing that Sukuna's blood vessel was present in this situation.

"This is Itadori Yuji, and he's here to watch," you introduced with a kind smile.

"Mt. Fuji! His head is Mt. Fuji!" Yuji exclaimed, pointing towards the curse's head.

Rewind on precedent events...

You and Gojo entered the secret room that you put Yuji in, walking down the few stairs. Appearing a few meters behind Yuji, you could tell that he was seriously focused on the movie that he was currently watching, and surprisingly, he was already having a decent flow of cursed energy emanating off his body from the very scene. You smiled as he watched the scene, his eyes not blinking and his gaze unmoving.

"I'll protect you," said a man to another man in the film. "I'll never leave you!"

"Sam..." The other man said, both of them crying, "Come on."

You and Gojo were both surprised on how fast Yuji was learning, exchanging smiles and thumbs-ups to one another.

"Yuji," Gojo called out, surprising Yuji and startling him.

"Woah!" The pink-haired exclaimed, "Gojo-sensei and Y/N-sensei?"

He squinted his eyes, his hand on the plushie to prevent it from punching him. "You need anything?"

"We're heading out, Yuji," Gojo said bluntly.

"Huh?!"

"It's an extracurricular lesson," you elaborated.

Gojo chimed in, "We'll teach you about the pinnacle of Jujutsu battles— Domain Expansion."

End of precedent events...

"W-Why aren't we sinking?" Yuji asked, hesitantly stepping a few times on the water. "Sensei, I was at the school just ten seconds ago, right? What's going on here?"

"Oh, we warped here." Gojo replied curtly, though you knew he had no intention of explaining.

Studying the curse's facial expressions, you could tell that he was questioning the motive of having Yuji present in the situation. He was in deep thought about this, until he spoke up—