12

CHAPTER 12 — SUKUNA

Do you want me to come with you?

SORRY, BUT I ATE IT.

──── ────

You were sitting alone in your office before you heard someone barge in. A familiar white-haired man with a blindfold showed up and sat on one of your chairs, slouching slightly.

"Y/N!" He called, sighing, "I haven't seen you in a pretty long time.. You're too busy for me nowadays!"

You smiled at the sight of him, "You know you can always come see me, right? I'm not that busy, you know. Only a few more paperwork and I should be done for everything."

"Really?!" He beamed, "How much more?! I'll help!"

"You wouldn't understand a thing," you chuckled, "But, I appreciate the sentiment."

He pouted, "Well, how much more exactly is it?"

"114 paperwork," you hummed, "But I should be done by today."

"114?" He sweat-dropped, "Are you sure you don't need me to help?"

"Yeah, don't worry, but thank you, Satoru," you smiled.

"Yeah!" He grinned, "But anyway, Megumi has a mission today."

"Oh?" You hummed, "That early in the morning? Is it dangerous?"

"I wouldn't say so," he replied, "He has to achieve a cursed object, though, and it attracts many curses on its own, so maybe. But not too dangerous."

"What cursed object is it?" You asked.

"Sukuna's finger."

"Interesting. And you couldn't go on your own?"

"I have to do something already."

"That's understandable. Good luck to the both of you, then."

You got up from your chair and stretched, sighing.

"Wow," Gojo's jaw dropped, "You got so much more taller over the years."

"Really?" You raised a brow, "I don't really see much of a difference."

"You must be blind or something, because you're.." He analyzed your body for a few seconds, "Actually so much more taller than before."

He got up from the chair and stood next to you for comparison.

"Oh, wow, you're real tall," you mumbled, "You're the one who grew a lot."

"I used to tower over you in highschool, now you're the one that's going to be towering over me," he said in shock.

"Me? Tall?" You laughed, "You're exaggerating."

"I am not," he huffed, "You're so tall now."

"Whatever you say, Satoru," you smiled.