27

CHAPTER 27 — PREPARATION

I'm curious to know what techniques you possess.

..I'LL BE BACK.

──── ────

"Once you set a goal, all you have to do is work hard to get there," Gojo said with a finger up. "We'll speed up the schedule a bit. For the next month, you'll be watching movies and duelling me and Y/N!"

"Fighting you two?!" Yuji echoed in surprise, then sighed as he crossed his arms, "Will I still be alive a month from now?"

Gojo continued, "After that, it's practical combat. I'll have you take on some tough missions. You'll learn the basics and how to apply them. Then you'll show them off at the exchange event."

"Question, sensei!" Yuji exclaimed, raising his arm.

"Yes, Yuji?!" Gojo exclaimed back, pointing at him.

"What's the exchange event?" Yuji asked hesitantly yet curiously.

"Oh," you hummed, "We forgot to tell him, didn't we.."

────˚··˚────

"Gojo-sensei," Yuji called out, firmly holding the cursed corpse down as he paused the movie, "I'm curious to know what Y/N-sensei's techniques are. You said she's stronger than you, didn't you?"

"Oh," Gojo put two fingers on his chin then pointed behind Yuji, "You know you can ask her, right? She's right there."

"..Wait, what?" Yuji turned around and let out a yelp, realizing you were simply arranging the DVDs, "Y- Y/N-sensei! I thought you went out!"

"Oh," You hummed, putting one last DVD on a shelf before standing up to look at him. "I came back. Did you want to ask me something?"

"Right," Yuji mumbled, "I'm curious to know what techniques you possess."

"Oh, they're not that great," you waved your hand humbly, "Just a cursed eye, reverse cursed technique and the ability to split my technique into four parts."

"Wait, four?" Gojo echoed, completely bewildered.

"Huh?!" Yuji shouted, "Not that great?! That sounds so cool!"

"I thought I told you, Satoru," you sweat-dropped.

"No?! Now I'm invested!" Gojo semi-yelled.

"I think it's inherited in my clan, the Haebaru clan," you mumbled in thought, "I can change the flow of my cursed energy and make it into some form of abstract, so it will have various effects. I named them Chaos, Destruction, Wavering Soul and Wind according to their effects."

"Woah!" Yuji ooed, while Gojo listened intently, "Haebaru clan?! I've heard of them before!"

"Yeah," you playfully winked and put a finger to your lips, "Don't tell anyone, though. I don't want anyone knowing I'm the heir to the Haebaru clan."