17

CHAPTER 17 — NOBARA

Today, I wanna see how crazy Nobara can get.

MEGUMI, DO YOU THINK NOBARA UNDERSTANDS?

──── ────

The short-haired girl closed her locker door shut and got up, straightening herself, dusting herself off and placing a hand on her hip. She looked at Gojo, who seemed to want to say something.

"Alright," Gojo said, "Once again."

"The name's Kugisaki Nobara," Nobara said confidently, "You should be honored, boys. You get to hang out with a woman like me."

Itadori pointed to himself and smiled, "I'm Itadori Yuji. I'm from Sendai."

"Fushiguro Megumi," Megumi introduced himself plainly, not holding eye contact.

Nobara analyzed them, squinting her eyes at the boys and sighing, "Why does it always have to be me? Y/N-sensei, you're my only hope here."

"Huh?" You muttered.

"She took one look and sighed.." Yuji mumbled.

"Are we going somewhere from here?" Megumi asked, looking at you and Gojo.

Gojo chuckled, "Well, we do have all three of you together. Not to mention, two of you are from the countryside, so of course we're going on a tour of Tokyo!"

Nobara and Yuji immediately chanted, "Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo! We love tokyo!"

"..Huh?" Megumi mumbled, standing next to you.

"TDL! I want to go to TDL!" Nobara shouted whilst Yuji hugged Satoru.

"Idiot! TDL's in Chiba!" Yuji argued, letting go of Gojo, "Hey, let's go to Chinatown!"

"Chinatown's in Yokohama!" Nobara argued back.

"Yokohama's a part of Tokyo! Don't you know that?! Look at a map!"

"The hell?! Quit bullshitting!"

"I will now announce the destination," Gojo declared, making Yuji and Nobara kneel down.

"Roppongi!" He announced loudly.

"Ro-ppon-gi..." Yuji and Nobara said in syllables, eyes shimmering.

For the whole time they were babbling together, you and Megumi simply stared at them with confused expressions.

────˚··˚────

Once arrived at the so-called "luxury hangout" in Roppongi, Nobara and Yuji stared at the building before you with a dull expression. You, Gojo and Megumi analyzed it, feeling the aura.

"There's a curse here," Megumi pointed out.

"Multiple," you chimed in.

"You liar!" Nobara and Yuji shouted at Gojo.

"This isn't Roppongi!" Itadori shouted in despair.