1.

-
Tara prescott loomis-macher walked out of her room hearing screams from the television downstairs. Annoyed as she was on the phone with Amber, she went out of her room to tell her brother to lower the tv.

"Bay! Lower the volume!" Tara shouted as she walked down the very long stairs. "Baylen!"

Baylen prescott loomis-macher appeared on the bottom of the stairs with a soda in his hand.

Tara looked at her brother. His brown hair was brushed back, showing his ear piercing. His hair style was like Billy's back in 96'.

He was proudly standing at 6 ft, with the most bluest eyes ever. He had feminine features.

He wore grinch pajamas pants along with a grinch sleeve shirt with white ankle socks. "What?"

Tara finally reaches the bottom of the stairs, and she crosses her arms, "Lower the volume , bay. I can't hear what Amber is saying to me."

"What? No way, you have to have the volume all the way up when watching a horror movie." Baylen told her , his voice was soft and angelic.

It wasn't hard to guess why many girls and boys swoon over baylen. He was hot and had the perfect voice. Not to mention who his parents were.

Anyone who scores a date is lucky. Everyone wanted to date Baylen, but baylen doesn't do dates or any romantic relationships. It was unfortunate since baylen was the golden ticket, or at least that's how everyone views him.

He was perfect. Everything about him was just perfect, except that's what everyone thinks. Baylen is far from perfect, but nobody seems to want to get see that.

He would rather be at home watching horror movies and getting fat on junk food than go out partying.

"That's bullshit, bay. Lower the volume or watch the movie on your phone." Tara told him

Baylen sighed, "You're such a pooper." He walked into the living. It was right next to the stairs, but a wall separated the living room and the stairs case.

The house they lived in was massive, and it was pretty much thanks to their parents who decided to build a house instead of buying one.

It wasn't a mansion, but it was still huge. Tara and baylen were not the only kids in the house, but they were the only blood related kids to their parents.

Baylen didn't care if his silbings were adopted or not. They were still his silbings no matter what. Tara, on the other hand, always seems to remind them that they were adopted.

That's what caused a strain in Tara's and Baylen's silbings relationship.

There were a few other kids in the house, but all of them were in their rooms.

It was like cheaper by dozen. Twelve.. no thirteen kids in the house. Since their papa, Billy was the Sheriff of woodsboro. He works cases, and sometimes, those cases involve children.

Children that he takes home and later adopts. It was easy since their mom, Cassie, was a social worker.

"Pooper? Seriously, bay?" Tara questioned as she walked into the living room.

"It's the appropriate language in front of a six year old kid." He replied, gesturing to the young boy who sat on the couch with a bowl of popcorn in his lap.

"Are you seriously showing Dylan horror movies? It's late and past his bedtime." Tara said

Baylen lowered the volume on the TV, "Look at him. He's excited."

Tara glanced at Dylan, who grinned at her, and she rolled her eyes, huffing. "Bed, now." Dylan frowned

"Really, Tara? Leave the kid alone, plus he's with me. If he gets scared and I tell him to tell me when he does, he can sleep in my room." Baylen said, sitting on the couch.

"Your room? Bay, your room is located in the attic, and also, horror decorations. It'll scare the kid even more." Tara agrued

"No, it won't. Right, Dylan?" Baylen glanced at Dylan, who nodded.

"What's going on? I heard agruing?" Harvey, their older adopted sister, questioned.

"None of your business!" Tara snapped , "Hey! It is her business since she's in charge until our parents come back home." Baylen told her

"Plus, she's our older sister. Show some respect. Tara wants Dylan to go to bed since it's past his bedtime, but we're watching a horror movie." Baylen added, looking at Harvey.

"Horror movie? Seriously, bay? The kid is gonna have nightmares." Harvey said, and Tara sent baylen a smirk.

"I'm not scared. Plus, Carrie isn't so scary." Dylan spoke up, throwing popcorn in his mouth.

"Extacly! Plus, I'm teaching him female rights! As his older brother, I'm supposed to be teaching him this, and how can I teach him when he has bedtime?" Baylen told them

"You're not his older brother, baylen." Tara said, and Dylan stood up, knocking the bowl of popcorn over and running out of the living room.

"Dylan!" Baylen stood up, shooting Tara a glare. "Idiot."
-----------------------
Word count - 832

First chapter
Hope you enjoy!

First book is called "The Girl Who Snapped" || Scream 1996 || Billy loomis & Stu Macher

Vote and comment if like!