16.

-
Anxious, that's what baylen felt. His stomach felt like there were bees buzzing inside of him or something. He didn't know why he felt anxious. He had never felt anxious in the hospital before.

It was nighttime, and Billy was at work, while stu and Cassie were at home taking care of the other kids.

It was quiet, and baylen would flinched every time he heard footsteps outside of his room. 

He was on his phone texting with Chad. Chad sent him memes, and it was helping with his anxious state.

A scream rang out, and baylen jumped. His heart began to pound loudly in his chest. His breathing began to quicken,

"Help!" A cry for help rang out, and baylen hands started to shake as he looked down at his phone to call Billy, but his phone had no service.

He silently cursed, and he stood up, his socked feet touching the cold floor, sending shivers through his body.

He walked out of his hospital room and into the empty hallway.

He ran his tongue over his dry lips, going over to the desk and grabbing the phone. He quickly dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" A female voice was heard from the other line.

A gloved hand was pressed against his mouth, pulling him back before he felt an intense burning pain in his shoulder.

He let out a muffled yell before pushing whoever was attacking him back, and he fell to the ground.

Blood soaked his white sleeve shirt. Blood dripped into the floor from his wound,

He looked behind him, his chest moving up and down in panic and fear.

It was Ghostface, a knife in hand dripping in blood.

Baylen's heart was pounding in his chest. His body trembled in fear. He tried to move but he couldn't.

Ghostface crouched down in front of him, and he flinched as he felt the coldness of the knife touching his warm skin.

Blood smeared on his face as the knife was trailed against his jawline.

"Nothing personal, Bay." The voice changer masked their voice, but the words that Ghostface said made a chill run down Baylen's spine.

It was the same words that the lady told him before she tried to kill him.

Ghostface raised their knife, ready to slash, but it seemed like Baylen's body unfroze, and he kicked Ghostface back before he stood up and ran down the hallway.

Ghostface was quick to get back on their feet and chase baylen. Baylen rounded the corner and slipped, landing on his bad arm.

"Fuck!" He let out a small cry before he sat up and his eyes widened as he saw the dead body of the kind nurse. Nurse Julie,

He slipped on her blood, and her eyes were wide open and staring at him.

Baylen let out small whimpers as tears slid down his face. He heard police sirens in the distance.

Ghostface appeared in front of him , just standing there as if taunting him.

Ghostface turned their head as shouts were heard before they looked at baylen.

Ghostface ran off, "baylen!" Tye voice of Billy rang out full of worry and panic.

He rounded the corner and saw baylen. "P- Papa,"

"Help! I need help over here!" Billy shouted, his pants getting soaked with blood as he grabbed baylen before he fell back.

"It..it was Ghostface..."
-------------------------

Word count - 566

Short chapter, but hope you enjoy!