6.

-
Baylen walked inside of the house. "Bay, we couldn't find your phone, but we got you a new one." Billy told baylen who jumped in surprise. He looked over, seeing Billy sitting on the couch with the TV on.

"Papa, aren't you supposed to be at work?" Baylen questioned, walking over and sitting down next to him.

"I had the day off. We all did. Your mom is upstairs cleaning everyone's rooms, and your dad is helping her." Billy replied, and baylen nodded.

"Here, I already put in all of our contacts." Billy said, handing baylen his new phone.

"Thanks, Papa, but you didn't have to buy me a new phone." Baylen said ,"Yes, we did." Cassie said as she entered the living room with a laundry basket.

"How was school, bay?"stu questioned, sitting down next to him.

"School was fine. Actually, Chad asked me to see killer clowns from outer space with him at the movies. Can I go?" Baylen questioned

"Sure, as long as you're home before midnight." Billy told him, and baylen nodded.

"Thanks, and thanks for the phone. I'm gonna go and prank text Ben." Baylen said with a chuckle as he stood up from the couch.

As soon as baylen was upstairs, Billy turned to stu and Cassie. "Our kid has a date."

"Does he even know it's a date?" Stu questioned, "probably not." Billy mumbled with a chuckle.

"Mom, dad! Have you seen my jacket!?" Baylen questioned from the top of the stairs.

"Which one!?" Cassie asked , "the one that Papa gave me for my fifteen birthday! It's not in my closet!" Baylen replied

The three parents shared a look, "I haven't seen it." Billy said , "Me neither."

"Did you check the rest of your room!?" Cassie asked ,"Yeah! I did!"

"Did you let one of your sisters borrow it!?" Stu questioned, "No! That jacket is off limits to everyone." Baylen reappeared

"I had it in my closet." He told them , "is anything else missing?" Billy questioned

"Well, now that I have thought about it. Some of my stuff has been going missing for a week. Just small things, though."Baylen said, with a small shrug.

"And you didn't say anything earlier?" Billy asked ,"it wasn't that important, and plus, I pretty much thought that the others had taken them." Baylen replied

"Anyway, I'm gonna go check and see if I can find the jacket. I wanna wear it tonight." With that, baylen disappeared again.

"Isn't anyone else a little concerned that all of Baylen's stuff keeps disappearing?" Stu questioned, glancing between Billy and Cassie.

"Yeah. It's concerning." Cassie said ,"Maybe he should stay home tonight." Billy said

"What? No way, he's excited. We should just send Connie and Mikey to spy on baylen." Cassie said

"Fine." Billy groaned while stu and Cassie let out a small chuckle.
- -
Baylen let out a frustrated sigh as he spent hours trying to find his jacket, but he hadn't. The jacket was supposed to be off limits to everyone.

It was a special jacket that Billy gave him for his fifteen birthday, and it was really special to him.

"Knock, knock," Cassie knocked on the open door with a smile on her face before frowning, noticing the look on his face.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She questioned, and baylen sighed ,"I can't the jacket, mom. I looked everywhere."

"Well, why don't I look for it, hm? Chad's here," Cassie told him, and he nodded. "Okay, thanks, mom."

He kissed her cheek as he walked past her and out of his room.

"Be back before midnight." Billy reminded them, sending a glare towards Chad.

"I'll have him back before midnight." Chad said before looking at baylen. "You ready to go?" Baylen nodded.

Billy and stu watched baylen and Chad walk out of the house, and Chad opened the passenger door for baylen.

"Thanks, Chad. " Chad smiled ,"No problem, bay."

"He's such a gentleman." Stu said, with a smile, and Billy scoffed ," A gentleman? He's a meeks, meeks aren't gentleman."

"Says you, Randy is such a gentleman, and so is his nephew. Aw, look how excited he is!" Cassie said as she appeared in between them.

"You two are insane." Billy told them ,"but you love us." Stu said, grinning.

Billy playfully rolled his eyes ,"unfortunately, I do."
---------------------------------------

Word count - 722

Hope you enjoy!