Chapter 3 : Locked

Nanon

.

"Wait I got a message from a unknown number who claims to be Prof Quin. It is told to meet in 'the maid's cabinet' in lunch.." He showed me the message confused at why out of all good places Ma'am would have choosen it.

"It could be trap..and it is almost lunch." Fourth telling us about the chances.

"Fourth is right, Mon. But last time, prof. carl called me to the washroom to discuss about a Olympiad." I said.

We remembered that moment and laughed when Professor Carl had a bad stomache , and was in the washroom all day but he had to tell me about the  Olympiad. So, he called me in the washroom only.

"You should go, it is almost lunch break. And the maid's cabinet is at the farrrr end of the corridor.." Fourth and I informed me.

"Wish me luck. And Hope that it is not a trap." Chimon said as he prayed to god and exited the library.

"Fourth, I am sorry bro, but I will head to the basement first. Just wanna check." I said as I exited next. 

Mon went left as I went right.

Chimon

.

I was having a suspicious feeling as I walked down the corridor. 

Why would Professor Quin want me to meet her at lunch.

I was hoping that it would not be Perth.

 The biggest secret I was hiding from everyone, even Nanon and Fourth, was that I had feelings for Perth. Before I could even realise, I had badly fallen for him.

I reached the end of the corridor. I took a deep breath and opened the door. The small room was dark. 

"An-Anyone he-here" I called stuttering.

I had never visited the maid's cabinet. Curiosity had hit me. I entered the room and took some steps inside. Before I could switch on the light, the door closed behind now.

It was pinch black, when I heard a voice. 

"So interested in meeting MiSs QuIn?" It asked.

" Wh-Who is it" I stuttered.

"Oh! You will understand when I say this.." It replied.

"Sailom"

I froze in my place. It was the name only one person used to call me before our friendship broke and we turned into enemies..

Perth!

"Kanghan~" It came out as a whimper.

Shit.! I am so weak in front on him.

"You remember.." He said .

I sensed him coming towards me. As he stepped one step closer, I stepped one way backer. Until my back hit the door.

 I wanted to scream, I wanted to shout but the only word came out from me was..

"Winmill~"

It was the ship name created by our friends in 1st grade. That time I was very close with Perth. We were considered inseparable by all. We used to call eachother - Sailom (Wind) and Kanghan (windmill). As windmill needed wind to turn, he needed me and I needed him.

Until 6th grade, we went on opposite sides, I grew closer to Nanon and he grew closer to Ohm. It absolutely ruined our friendship. I almost cried for 5-6 months for that.