Chapter 19: Wrong

Nanon

.

As we were going to start, Aeri spoke up.

She apologized for interrupting and explained that she had an important message to deliver. Aeri informed PavelPooh, Joongdunk, Pondphuwin, and SeaJimmy that they were required to leave and return home. 

She emphasized that their respective companies would be displeased if she did not send them back as each of the couples had shooting the next day.

"They would kill me" 

In agreement, Lim  stated that F4 also had to depart from the party.

As they had left, Pern and Bium entered. We looked with widened eyes in shock at Aeri and Lim.

"What the hell are they doing here?" Perth said as his hand clenched into a fist.

"Yes, why are they here?" Fourth scoffs in disbelief.

"Guys. They are our new friends. They proposed to me that they wanted to place a bet to team basketball." Lim said.

"Don't trust them Lim and Aeri . You are doing very wrong. " I say as we sit up. 

"Whatever, they wanted to talk to you." Aeri says  as she takes us (team toppers) to another room as the last thing I see is Ohm gritting his teeth as he sits facing Bium on the long centre table Perth and Gemini standing beside him. 

Ohm

.

I gritted my teeth in anger.

"What the hell did you say to convince them?" I say as I bang my hand on the table.

"I just told them that I wanted to give you a bet. I am on team toppers support." Bium said innocently smiling. I wanted to punch his face so bad that moment.

"Last time, you were on our support and then at the in the basketball match, you embrassed us all saying that both teams are so shitty. I know that you're just plotting something up." Perth said as he was going to through a punch but Gemini held him back.

"I just have a bet to give." The moment he said that I stood up and was going to walk away from them when we mentioned the amount of money.

"409M baht" I stood frozen in my place. It was the same amount my father's company had lost. If I  could earn it he would be proud. I would then get the money to fix my bike.

 As Perth and Gemini, kept walking, I called out,"Stop. I will take this bet." Perth and Gemini looked at me shocked. Perth mouthed,'DON'T TAKE THIS BET'. Gemini mothed,' NO THIS IS THE WORST BET'. But I as idiotic as ever went and sat down on the table again n front of Bium, Perth and Gemini came abidingly and stood behind me.

Pern smirked. Bium looked at him as though he knew it.

"Very Good." Pern said as he produced the thick huge stock of total 409M baht.

"What's the bet?" Ohm asked.

"Oh if such amount is included, there will definetely be a hard task. I dare you if you three if you're able to court and gain trust of Team toppers. "

"Yes, become close as close as boyfriends then you would get this..." Bium said as he displaced the money again.

Gemini was going to say,"Easy-" but stopped when Bium said.

"but you must complete it by this year end.." Bium finished.

Our jaws dropped.

"This year end..but that is only 4 MONTHS AWAY!?" We realise as we ask him.

"Yeah, that's plenty of time. If you win, you get this. And if you don't , then we get your bike and I reveal all the numbers of matches, you won by cheating." Pern said.

We were really scared. I looked from Perth to Gemini. They seemed to have gone blank. I seemed myslef to have gone blank.

Court Nanon, it would be awesome Ohm. I would get a chance to court my love. But what if he changed. Then everything would go..just go wrong.. and the number would be revealed... It is only one match...but we did severe cheating there...I. maybe..I maybe not....I..ju-just don't k-no-know.

Even my inner voice was stuttering to speak up, but suddenly out of nowhere I said...

"Okay. Bet" 

Perth and Gemini looked at me horror struck. They did not seem to expect that answer. I, myself did and did not expect  to say it but I did not know where it came up from.

That's when I knew this was the biggest mistake I had done in my whole life. Cause I knew after this, my whole life would change and become upside down. I knew even though I would try to fix it, it won't go back to what my life was. I for the first time in my whole life knew that, everything was going to go wrong.

Wrong meaning severely wrong.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

AUTHOR: Happy New Year To Everyone!!! Hope 2024 is your year. May It Bring Happiness and Joy To Your Life. Till now, nothing was gone wrong for me in this year. I am very happy. It was my birthday on 6th Jan. So, Happy Birthday to me. 

Vote For This Chapter = One Birthday Wish :)

<3