Chapter-16 Well, we are done.

Gemini

.

I walked back to the classroom after making a excuse from Ohm and Perth. Fourth had told me to meet. 

The way I had the gut feeling that  something  was going to go wrong. I had started havig a feeling he might ask to breakup.

Fourth was avoiding my messages as soon as the holiday started. He started ignoring my messages and calls. Our relationship was not going anywhere but I wanted him by my side at my worst to support me but It was like he was backing away.

As I entered, I saw Fourth packing his bag up. He ruffled his hair. Maybe, in frustration.

"Fourth-" He did not let me conclude.

And what I feared most, came the 4 words.

"Lets Break Up Gem.." Fourth said as my heart shattered into parts.

The blow was so hard that I almost lost balance and had to stand holding the table.

"Fourth, you don't mean it do you?" I asked nervously.

" I mean it . Gemini. Look at our relationship once. You never have time for me. Never. And when you do you treat me like a friend Gemini. Just. A. Friend. I am fed up Gem. Why? Why do I have to always plan meetings and dates? Why can't you? Oh! Sorry, you are always with your friends.." He sniffed as tears shone in his eyes.

" You never priortize me as your boyfriend Gem. Why just keep a relationship for saying around? And it would even be better if we were abel to reveal it. You don't love me. Gemini. You see  as a friend. It's depressing. I can't stay one more moment with you.." His voice cracked as tears strolled down both of our eyes.

"But why? Why can't  you stay one more moment with me?" I asked him. I never thought I had hurt him this much.

"Because I will fall in love again, and you won't Gem. You will never.." Fourth said as he hung his bag over his shoulder and muttered the last words.

"It's time for us to part. The memories we made together will always hold a special place in my heart. When time comes, maybe. Maybe, we will be in a relationship again Gem. Cuz you will always have a big part of my heart. But not now Gem.  Not. Now. This is not the right time." Fourth said as he walked out of the classroom.

As, I dissolved into an ocean of tears.

Nanon

.

I finally  got a moment alone to call Lim up. Chimon had to go to the dance club to check upon something and Fourth said he would catch up later as he remained in class. 

 It had been ages we talked. Her number was saved in my phone already for years.

I debated on calling the number. What if.. What if Ohm was lying. 

He would get me embarassed. But as I was gonna press the button, Lim's name flashed on my screen. 

Incoming call

I heaved a sigh of relief. He wasn't lying. I quickly answered the call.

ON CALL~