Chapter-9 Meow~

Sea

.

I and Jimmy exited the library with Gemini and then parted as me and Jim headed to the Business-Management Building.

As we entered, loud cheers greeted us. We were considered the 'BEST COUPLE' Of the Business-Management Faculty. 

We even have our own offices. It was pretty suprising when we came on the first day of the 2nd semester, we found our own offices.

We reached the office, greeted Sir, collected our files, and were heading towards our offices. When we were in front of Jim's Office, he wished me bye. 

But as he moved a step ,I couldn't control. I pulled him by his wrist towards my office.

Usually, this was his act but I lost control this time.  I opened the door and pushed him inside the office. I locked the door.

"Sea..What's wrong?" He asked as he placed the papers on my table and stood facing me leaning his back on the table.

My doe eyes dropped into  sleepy-siren eyes.

 It took him a seconds to understand. When he understood, a wide smirk was plastered across his face.

"My Faen Is H0Rny.." He said teasing me as I stood back facing the door.

" I want you." I said.

"I am expensive.." He said.

"I am rich.." I replied.

He started walking towards me. One step at a time. His gaze of intimidating. He stood in front of me and raised his hand up in surrender. 

" I am all yours" He gave him to me.

 I pull him by his neck into a kiss.

 We start slowly but then we start talking pace. My  tongue slips inside his mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced, and I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. 

His hands slips below my hips giving it a sign to jump. I jump wrapping my hands around his shoulder. 

He takes me and makes me sit on the empty face on my desk. He kisses my neck, licking it before placing his teeth on that spot. 

 After giving me approximately 3-4  visible hickeys, I gently push him. He stops

He pulls back staring at me with a loving gaze.

"Shall we continue?" I ask my eyes lingering.

"Why ask." He tried to pull into another kiss but I gently pushed him and removed my face from his gaze.

"Meow~~Jimmie~ It's college.." I said swinging my leg to and fro sitting on the desk as he sinks into the chair in the desk in front of me.

"Why do you do this to me everytime SeA~~"He says pouting. He held me by my waist and hugged me placing his head on my lap.

"But we kissed na~we will continue later..hmm.. please na..na na na..~~" I say hugging him caressing his head.  He slowly falls asleep. I keep caressing his head and finished my homework..

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

Author: And as these two entered later on than others. There you go a special chapter for these 2.