Chapter 26: Room 439

Nanon

.

I found myself checking my wristwatch and pacing around the door of the dorm's rooftop before I pushed it open to go out on the rooftop.

How had I ended up here?

Well, it was because of my friend's great understanding of love that they thought that the note was a 'meeting up' message. So, god knows how, they were somehow able to convince (force technically) me to meet up with this random dude that was writing these messages.

I entered the terrace only to get the shock of my life!

Ohm!?

There he stood looking at me with the same amount of confusion and surprise..

As he points towards me and asks,"Don't tell me ..you live in this dorm?"

"Yes." Was all that I uttered before throwing the same question towards him.

He gulped and replied before he looked away,"Yes" 

Afterwhile he asked me,"What are you doing here afterall?"

I clearly stated that he shouldn't care cause the rooftop wasn't his anyway.

He raised his hand in defeat in making a 'just asking' face.

I rolled my eyes.

Did I really once have a crush on this guy?

He looked away as he paced on the rooftop, scrolling on his phone.

I leaned on the railing looking down and then at the distance.

Th night view was absolutely stunning!

The moon shone brightly above.

It was a while before, Juk , one of Ohm's classmates comes up on the rooftop with his girlfriend. I looked in that direction. They greeted Ohm happily.

"Hey bro!" Ohm wished his friend and bowed like a prince for his friend's girlfriend. The girl was impressed.

I scoffed as I looked back out in the distance on the busy streets filled with cars.

My ears were still cocked up to hear their conversation.

"Hey, by any way, do you know the girl who lives in ROOM 439?" Ohm asked by which almost the ground slipped underneath my feet

"Nah dude.." He said before he and his girlfriend went towards the corner of the rooftop, all lovey-dovey.

Ohm pouted.

I crumpled the note before walking towards the door to get way from the rooftop but I stopped dead at my tracks remembering what Jimmy and the others had said.

"If you don't like this dude, just tell him and get rid of him."

I turned around and called Ohm. He looked up from his phone, as if I had disturbed him.