Chapter 25 : Order Exchange

Nanon

.

I came back as I opened the door as I lay on the sofa.

I did not have any energy to either cook or go out to eat.

Those spots that I had got hurt by cricket balls pained.

Later that night, I was finishing the artwork that we had to submit when a knock echoed over my silent room. I stood up as I picked the food delivery I had ordered a while ago. 

Feeling hungry, I immidiately helped myself with the food inside. As I ate, I eyed a suspicious package that was packed with my order.

It was a extra salad - or something that I clearly knew was not a part of my order.

I tried not to mull over it and just conviced myself that might be a free item and ate it.

Almost after eating everything, I sat back on my chair as the same delivery man calls me and tells me that the order that I received, was supposed to be delivered next door. 

I did not want to stress about anything as I agreed to give the order to the person next door.

 As I put my phone away, I stared at the empty package, that I had eaten clean, sighing .

With three bottles of drinks as a compensation, I went out of my room. 

Thinking about what to say, I stumbled across the best way to seal the deal.

Ohm

.

I returned back from practice. I was so tired after shifting into the new dorm. It was far away from the others. Students where not living in the dorms side to mine's but no one was allowed to enter them.

God knows why?

 I was so hungry. I had ordered food a few minutes ago while heading back to the dorm. When I reached the dorm, I received the notification about the mistake with my order. I entered the lift as I reach my floor.

I pull out the dorm room key and was going to open the dorm room door when I notice a few drinks hanging from the knob of the door.

I curiously inspect it and check for any signs of anyone who might have kept this. Seeing no one, I grabbed the products as I see a post-it hanging from it.

Looking at the note, I immidiately raised my head as I looked at the door adjacent to my room as I let my imagination run wild.

The note said:

[Sorry :( I ate your salad.]

[These drinks are my apologies.]

I did not at all know that it was a boy...not a girl..

I made up my mind to meet this mysterious 'girl' next door.

Nanon

.

I, not knowing what would unfold after last night, when out peacefully to head to my faculty building when I saw a packet of dumplings kept on the door knob with a post-it.