Chapter 18 Party Party Yeah~ part 1

Chimon

.

I got ready. It was the first day we did not hear nor saw team Basketball on a day when all the faculties are present.

I got ready Nanon had to pick me up. I went out to see Nanon approaching with his Ford Mustang.

"Bro, this car is a BEAUTY!" I exclaimed. It was a rich blue colured. I got in as we drove off to pick Fourth. 

From Nanon, I heard how there will surely be 21-22 people. And even the actors of GMMTV. 

" But didn't Oh say 13?" I asked confused as we waited in front of Fourth's house.

" Bro that was what OHM said. My girls are arranging the party. The minimum is 20 bro.." Nanon replied as he snaped his fingersi n front of Fourth who was lost in the elegancy of the car. 

"THIS CAR IS JUST LIKE A WOW~~" Fourth said he hoped in with excitement.

"BRO YOU NEVER TOLD YOU HAD A MUSTANG?" Fourth asked he checked evrything inside Non's car.

" This car was a gift from Aeri. She is the daughter of the billionaire of Bangok. So when she left, I stopped driving this car. " Nanon replied as we neared the club. 

It seemed empty.

"Non why is it empty?" I asked him..

" Because..umm..she rented it whole out for us.." Nanon replied laughing nervously.

" OH MAHH GOD.. SO ALL THE WINES AND BOTTLES ARE-" Fourth was cut off .

"For us.." Nanon completed.

Ohm

.

Nanon and his friends entered the same time , we set foot on the entrance. 

"Oh so you idiots are here.." Chimon exclaimed as I and Nanon looked at eachother and turned our heads away.

" Yeah so are you dumbass.." I allowed Perth to say to Chimon.

Perth had been begging Chimon to forgive him. I told him to be a bit savage and keep his image.

We entered greeted by party poppers only to see Aeri and Lim standing on two sides of the entrances with party popper.

Aeri jumped and wrapped her legs arond Nanon. A gush of jealously passed through me.  I felt so weird..

"I missed you so muchhhhh <3!!!!" Lim and Aeri shouted at me and Nanon.

"Well introduce us to your friends.." Lim asked us.

" That is Chimon and that is Fourth.." Nanon introduced as they greeted Aeri and Lim. They greeted back.

" This is Perth and that is Gemini.." They bowed like gentlemens. I knew Aeri and Lim where impressed. They bowed back lady like. I could feel Nanon and his team burning in jealously.

" Take a sit" Aeri asked us as she lead us to the table .

It had sofas and it was big enough to fit 30 people.

"We are first?" Gemini asked.

"Yup.." Lim replied.

There was the back door. It was specially decorated. 

"What's that decorated for?" Nanon asked that's when light went out and a spotlight came on the door as it opened.

It was black on that side. We all looked forward to see what would come out..

Out came 4 hooded figures, they started to one by one take of their hoods.

First one was Bright..

Second was Win..

Third was Dew...

Fourth was Mj..

After one person took their hoods off, a loud round of appaluse by us filled the whole. As they started..

" As you may have been knowing, the rich and spoiled kids of F4 ARE BACK!!" announced Bright as the hall filled with hooting and cheers and whistles. 

Chimon, Fourth, Perth and Gemini cheered hardest. This was their first meeting with F4. 

They walked their way up as F4 sat dow with me. Lim and Aeri had been sitting with Nanon.

" What about yours.?." Nanon asked Aeri.

" Oh for that you need to come outside. She led us out on the way Sea AND Jimmy enetred.

"Bro we are also coming.." as they hurried behind us.

 She led us out into a empty road that connected four roads.. It was a highway.. It was a crossing but it was all empty. 

We noticed three small dots of light. We realised what they were as they came forward.. 

Nanon

.

THEY WERE RACING CARS.. 

They drew close and started performing drifts in circles .

A roof of the one of the cars opened and out submerged Pooh..

" Will you not welcome us guys?" He asked as he spread his hands in the air as the car kepty performing drifts. It took us time to figure out he company of the cars's . One was a Supra , the other was a GTR and the last one  was which we couldn't identify. 

The road was now filled with cheers, hooting, and whistling as the cars slowed down they stopped forming a triangle.

From the first car came out ...

>>>>>>><<<<<<

Author: I know I had to end the chapter so abruptly but any guesses who came out of the first car? Well, gonna see you in the next chapter..till then take care.. <3!!!!