Chapter 34: Forgive?

Chimon

.

Forgive?

Perth?

No.

All I could think today's night was these three thoughts. No matter how much I forced myself to come to a proper discission, it always became mixed-up.

I had recently messaged Nanon about this a little twisted so that he wouldn't figure out it was something to do with Perth and me.

He had said that if that person hurt you so much, then you shouldn't give him the way to you and your heart so easily. No matter how much it hurts, you should be strong enough to make the person suffer the same amount of pain and sadness and if the person survives it all for you, then he's your special one.

He had his way to my heart already..

But I just couldn't bring myself to forgive him..

As I closed my eyes, all the memories flashed back into my mind..

They were of us, laughing, smiling, celebrating, playing, and at the end few were of us fighting, crying, hitting eachother, and becoming complete strangers.

I jolted up from my bed. Breathing heavily, I noticed sunlight peeked through my curtains.

It was morning already?

Nah it was already 12:37 PM.

I had got 0 sleep. But still I felt weirdly energetic.

It has been 16 days since Perth had been bugging me.

He had done a lot of things the past 16 days, bringing me my favourite drink, keeping a place for me at lunch and doing lots of errands for me.

I almost forgave him but my mind kept questioning me.

I got out of my house with my suitcase. I had planned to move into my dorm early. Perth had even come to my home to pick me up once so the faster the better.

As I walked up, a black Porsche stopped in front of me.

God! Not today also! He will know if he comes today

As the door opened, Perth came out but something was wrong..

His usual smile was almost gone.

A weird smile replaced it which I was sure it was a fake smile.

He was going to grab my suitcase to put it in the backbut I pulled it back.

He furrowed his eyes as he looked at me.

His 'fake' smile had been vanised as he looked at me intently.

"What's wrong?" I asked unable to uncontrol myself.

He broke the eyecontact as he snatched my suitcase.

I scoffed.

What the fuck is wrong with this asshole?