Chapter-11 Why can't you?

WEEKS LATER~

Chimon

.

It had been weeks since I had seen Perth and the others of his team. After exams, the teachers had decided to give Engineering Faculty holidays for a month and then again start. 

Last year, Architecture Faculty had got holidays. So, this year engineering Faculty had got a holiday. 

Not only them, even the Business-Management Faculty had got as there was this reward that the Faculty got 1st  in the whole college will also get holidays. 

Sea got 1st in the whole college. Everyone of his Faculty were very happy and thankful to him.

I was so happy that Perth and the others were not there but it was damn lonely. I really missed Sea. He had been such a awesome cute friend. 

To be honest, I also missed Perth. 

I don't know why I missed him but I just did. There's this part of him that doesn't want to see him and the other part longs badly.

My thoughts disappeared when Fourth flicked my head.

"Mon. Which world are you in?" Fourth asked.

"Huh? Yeah umm I was listening.." I replied as I stared at them.

"Then tell me what I just said.." Nanon replied.

"Umm.." I laughed nervously.

"It's because I said nothing till yet.. dumbo" Nanon snapped.

"So, I was saying. Today is when Business Management Faculty are coming back. Engineering till have 1 more week holiday.

"Do you really think Sea is gonna come.?" I said.

"He works as a colourist for BFB the biggest movie production company. Jimmy is a actor as well a screen-writer. I don't expect these two will turn up." I said. A few moments later..

"I AM HERE!" Sea announced bursting through the door.

But something was different 

Jimmy was not with him.

"Bro.. We were talking about you.." I said to him.

"Hey Sea~ Aren't you with Jimmy?" Fourth asked as Sea came and sat beside me.

"No.. It's been weeks I have seen him?" Sea said his smile slowly disappearing.

"WEEKS! Don't you guys live in your house?" Nanon asked.

" Nope. Not even living in a same house, can make us meet. The main point for buying the house was having no one to disturb us during our work. I just know he comes back home and goes to office.  We try our best to meet but something or the thig comes up. The last time I saw him as 2 weeks ago.He didn't come to college today" Sea said tears filling up into his eyes.

Fourth pulled Sea into a embrace as Sea burst into tears. 

"I feel so damn lonely. " Sea sobbed.

"Why don't try- " I was cut off.

"I have tried everything. It's like even god doesn't want us to meet." Sea replied sniffing.

"Jimmy has also tried , Sea" Fourth replied he told him how Jimmy had tried so many times.

"I have a gut feeling." I announced as my gut feelings are always right.

"Wait for him today at night. Till the time, he reaches, try to stay awake. You remember everything even when you are drunk right? So with the help of coffee or alcohol just say up.." I announced.

"Mon. He gets drunk easily. "Fourth told as Sea listened with curiousity to the plan.

"But he's not like us. When we get drunk, the next day we don't remember what we did. He does because he has sharp memory."

"I can't today." Sea said his head down.

" Why can't you?" Nanon asked.

" I have work today.." He said. 

We sighed.

"SEA~ You are going to have work everyday but you need to make time for Jimmy or I am afraid that you guys might.." I stopped.

"Might..?" The others asked.

"Might fall out of love.." I finished sighing.

 Sea and the others looked at me with widen eyes 

>>>>><<<<<

Author: I inspired this from Vice Versa and OurSky2 Vice Versa and from my own brain..Hehe... Hope you liked it.. Thank You. Have a Nice Day..<3