Chapter-12 Collide

Jimmy

.

I entered the house at midnight. I checked to see the time.

00:09

I knew that I would not see Sea awake. It been weeks since I had seen his face. I missed my Sea so much.

So, it was a pretty much of a suprise to see me awake on the couch. As I neared, I scene made me smile.

On the table, there were a huge pile of cans of beer. There was one in front of him. He sat his back arched on the sofa.

Honestly, he looked hot.

When he looked up, he ruffled his hair in the sexiest manner ever. 

" I mIsS mY JiMmy~" He said in a  drunk tone.

As his eyes lingered around the room, we saw me.

When our eyes locked, his face turned astonished. He stood up on the sofa in a hurry spiling one of the empty cans.

"Jimmy. It's not what- I can- Explain.." Sea stuttered.

I placed my bag on the table and headed towards the sofa in steps.

"My Sea missed ME.. And was so sad, he drank alone huh?" I smirked.

He looked drunk just a while ago but now he seemed totally sober.

"Yea-I mea-mean no.." Sea steped back as I neared his face. He stepped back as he fell on the sofa.

I hovered over him, studying him hungrily. I thought he will be uncomfortable but guess what! He responded with the same amount of lust in his eyes studying me.

Our faces neared as our noses touched.

He was the one that closed the distance. He pulled me by the tie in between on his legs and closed the gap.. 

His lips kissed mine hungrily, and lustfully. I responded with the same amount of enthusiasm. I missed those lips too, tooo much. I missed him. His everything, starting from his hair to his legs.

He stopped. He pulled near my ear as he whispered in a husky voice.

"Jimmy~ Don't leave me." He said as he sucked my earlobe placing small wet kisses on it.

I moaned and whinced as he bit it. He pulled back.