Chapter-10 Unknowingly

Author:  'ACE OF HEARTS' REACHED 1K! I am so so thankful to very single one who has supported me and voted for it. And to my 2 followers who came through this. They supported me the best. They know I am talking about them. I love all of you very very much. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH. I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU ALL. I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS WILL.

NOW, LETS CONTINUE WITH THE STORY:-

Nanon

.

It was so boring since early morning. I usually am obesessed with studying but today my mind was somewhere else.

I even got sleepy in my favourite period that is very very very rare. It never happens..

I tried to focus but some or the other thing lurred my mind away.

And the main thing that did was Ohm. I had just seen him sneak in class late. Tip-toeing to his seat, he carefully pulled the chair and sat quitely. 

His chair was the last and the second-last seat.

I heard Perth, Fourth and Ohm whispering.

I heard the birds chirping outside.

My nails suddenely looked so interesting to me.

As the teacher ended the class, Sea and Jimmy entered. The teachers of this faculty also taught in their faculty. They absolutely adored these two.

So, it was not suprising when the teacher behaved so nicely with them. 

They flashed a smile and greeted them.

While, Jimmy headed towards the group of Ohm.

Sea came towards mine.

"Phii~~" He wished me pulling the chair beside me and sitting.

"Sea. How many times have I told you YOU ARE MY PHI. I am younger." I said.

"But Phi matches your name well." Sea said.

"Sea! Did you see the board?" Perth asked from the backside.

We turned our head in irritation except Sea looked wIth curiousity. He walked up to them and sat on their desk. 

"Which One?" He asked.

"The One we checked in the morning." Jimmy said.

"Yeah.." Sea replied that plastered a smile on his face.

"Bro. How do you do it? You are 1st in among the  whole college, in your faculty also." Perth asked in suprise.

"It's mostly because of.." Sea looked at Jimmy.

"Ay yooo!My single hearteuu!" Ohm faked having pain in his heart.

After everyone had left, I called them.

"You guys!" I called.

"Sea and Jimmy.." Chimon specified.

"Who do you support between us both?" Fourth asked glaring at team basketball. They glared back.

"You know what we are a neutral." Jimmy said.

" If we have to support, we will support both of you. And If I don't. I won't support either of you." Sea replied.

"But-" Fourth was cut off.

"No buts. And if you're gonna fight. Leave us out of it." Sea was going to exit but a voice came....

"Fine. We won't fight when you two are there" Ohm announced.

I , Chimon and Fourth looked at him shocked and suprised. No one was able to stop us 

"Really~ We promise but ONLY When you two are there." Perth finished emphasizing 'only' sarcastically.

"Fine.. But Now Your classes ended. Me and Jimmy have one more. You guys will be at?" Sea asked me.

"We will be at  the Basketball Court." Ohm replied.

"We will be at the Library." I replied.

Sea and Jimmy exited holding hands and smiling.

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

Author: I hoped you liked it.. Love you all.. Vote for it..<3