Chapter 28 -The Sweet Kiss

Read Till The End To Find The Sweet Kiss.

Sea

.

I woke up as my phone kept blarring with messages. I was completely irritated. I checked the phone to see what the heck was so important that everyone kept messaging me and in the class group chat.

When I checked I got a shock.

I saw Jimmy fighting with students of Engineering faculty. It seemed as if he was supporting Architecture faculty.

I jolted up from my bed. I hurriedly got dressed, grabbed my bag and the keys for my Mercedes and ran out.

Why was Jimmy doing this?

We're neutral.

Atleast we were supposed to stay neutral.

Jimmy

He lied to me.

He was always favouring Architecture.

When he used to talk bad about Engineering faculty jokingly, it was actually his hatred.

As  I drove at full speed, I am sure that I might have broke few traffic light signals. Jimmy would kill me if he knew I risked my life to reach college.

But he did it first.

He was disappeaing for a few days.

I just hoped that what I thought was not true.

He disappeared because he spent his time at Architecture faculty.

But he was a business management faculty student.

As I reached college, the first place that my eye went to was the college square. 

There stood Aeri, tall and high on the table scolding Ohm about something.

As she finished and hoped down from the table, I heard someone shout kneel as all the students in the crowd knelt. 

That's when I saw the view behind them.

A group of Architecture and Engineering faculty students where fighting and in midst there stood Jimmy fighting.

I looked at my side to see Nanon zoning out standing a few paces in front of me.

"Hey Non." I went towards him as we both headed to solve the conflict.

As Aeri left with TEAM ENHA, I and Nanon headed towards Ohm and his group.

Ohm was not in the mood of hearing anything. He just pushed me and he headed towards the place where these people were fighting.

He grabbed Jimmy by the collar pulling him way from a engineering student that was fighting with him.

He was going to punch when I yelled,"OHM."

"Put Jimmy down." Nanon said.

I walked towards that area as I handed Jimmy the car keys and pulled him by the wrist.