Chapter-13 Long Night

Sea

.

Jimmy whinced as I pulled back.

"I won't leave again, Sea~" He replied.

"But my turn now~" He said as his face neared my neck.

My  breath hitched as he neared his face on my neck, hot breath streaming down.

He kissed my neck as he licked his lips placing a wet kiss on it. He sucked in that part as he placed his teeth making me moan.

"Jimmyy~~" I tried to stop myself placing a hand over my mouth as he swiftly removed it.

"  Mị̀ ley.." He stopped me.

He went down removing my shirt to my collarbone. Button by button, slowly and gently.

He placed wet kisses all over me, I was a moaning mess. I pushed him under me as I was on top now as I dived towards his neck. I was successfully in making him moan as loud as I wanted to hear.

I placed wet kisses all over him and then I found his weak spot. As, I smirked and sucked and bite him . I am not the upper of our ship but I am pretty intimidating as according to Jimmy.

We were having our best time when the bell rang.

"Uhh?!" We pulled apart sighing.

"Can't we have a night for ourselves!?" Jimmy said as I stood up buttoning my shirt as he collasped on the couch. 

I checked my self on the mirror. The hickeys were pretty visible. 

"Luk k̄hụ̂n mā tæ̀ngtạw (get up and get dressed)" I said as he lay on the couch shirtless.

I fixed up my hair and went to open the door only to see..

NANON, CHIMON AND FOURTH!

"Shia!!" I shouted.

"SHHHHHH!!" They said back as I stared at the them suprised.

"What the hell are you doing at my house at this time?!" I whisper-shouted showing them the time.

03:57

They read the time and replied. 

"We-umm- were actually coming to your house at 7- but..umm..we got a bit lost..hehe" Fourth said laughing nervously.

"Well..Come In.. It seems you were planning to spend the night here.. Well it's already morning now so I am gonna make breakfast.. Come in" I took them inside.

"Wait.." I stopped them before they could enter the living room.

"You dressed there?" I called to Jim.

"Yeah obviously.." He replied.

I took Nanon and the others in..

"Sit here.. Seems Jimmy is not here.. I will be back with 5 cups of coffee for all.." I said as I went to the kitchen as I was making coffee. Somebody back-hugged me. 

I flinched and realised it is Jimmy.

" What ya making?.." He asked in a sleepy voice.

"Coffee.." I replied as I turned towrds him with my hands as I held his face. He stared at me with a loving gaze. I pecked him on his lips.

" We will continue that later..hmm?' I asked him.

"Sure.." He said as he buried his head in my neck as I turned towards the kitchen counter.

I brought the coffee cups on the table and handed them one of the cups. I and Jimmy took one.

"Did my plan work?" Chimon asked.

"Seems like.." Nanon said pointing at the hickeys on my neck.

 I blushed.

"Ya.. It did.. " Sea said as Jimmy  squished his face with his hands.

" We did not get sleep last night.." Jimmy said.

" U seem tried, Jim. You should stay at home and take a rest.." I told him.

He pouted and shook his head as 'NO'. 

"If you are gone, I will be all alone.." He said.

"Fine.. I am gonna stay home too.." I said as a bright smile appeared on his face.

"Well, so you heard the news?" Jimmy asked me and the others.

"No.." We replied.

"Engineering Faculty shortened their holidays. They are going to come back this week Wednesday. " Jimmy announced.

"That's tomorrow right?" Chimon asked.

"Today.." Nanon replied. His voice cracked.

" That's the start of this session's war and bets for them" I said as I pointed at Nanon, Chimon and Fourth.

"Yeah.. Maybe.." Nanon said his eyes lingering.

" Nanon.. You okay?" I asked him.

" Yeah..totally.." He faked a smile which I caught as his dimples were not visible. 

I did not want to make him uncomfortable so I moved on and ignored that fact.

We chatted, laughed and made breakfast together. After that Nanon, Chimon and Fourth talked a bit to me and Jimmy then left as they had morning class.  

>>>>><<<<<

Author: Hope my bunnies liked this chapter <3 I have exams coming so I am having lesser and lesser time to write.. But remember  this story and ME okay? I love you.. Have a nice day..