Asking for the Devil's Help

after a quick shower, I headed out to the backyard, where everyone was gathered for dinner. When I arrived, Raha greeted me with open arms, smiling brightly as she beckoned me over to her. "Ehmel babe come and sit with me," she said, gesturing to the spot next to her.

"You don't have to ask me twice!" I smiled and went to take my seat, but as I moved closer I noticed that Salar, was already seated there

"You don't have to ask me twice!" I smiled and went to take my seat, but as I moved closer I noticed that Salar, was already seated there. His face expression changed to one of annoyance as soon as he saw me, and I immediately rolled my eyes before quickly changing my route and taking a seat with Raha's cousin Hala.

I was talking with Hala, trying to ignore Salar as much as I could, but I couldn't help but feel his gaze on me the entire time. Suddenly, he spoke up.

"What's your problem?" Salar asked, his voice dripping with annoyance.

"My problem?" I replied, raising an eyebrow. "I don't have a problem. You're the one with the problem."

"Oh, really?" Salar said, leaning forward. "And what's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're the one who's always so uptight and grumpy," I said, crossing my arms. "You need to lighten up a bit."

"Lighten up?" Salar scoffed. "You're the one who needs to lighten up. You're always so serious."

"Oh, please," I said, rolling my eyes. "You're the one who needs to lighten up."

We continued to bicker back and forth, our voices rising as we argued. Everyone around us was watching, amused, as we went back and forth. Finally, Raha stepped in and put an end to the argument.

"Alright, alright," she said, laughing. "That's enough. Let's just enjoy dinner, okay?" Salar and I both nodded, and the rest of the dinner went off without a hitch.

Hala and I were talking about how excited we were for Raha's wedding when suddenly Raha's mother interjected with a surprising announcement. "Kids, as you know, Raha's wedding is a destination wedding, and I have great news. We are leaving for the best resort on the northern side tomorrow!," she announced.

At these words, a wave of joy and excitement swept through the room. Raha's face lit up with excitement. "I'm so happy it's finally going to happen," she exclaimed.

"Yes Raha, my dear," Her mother replied, "and we will be leaving early in the morning, so make sure you are all packed and ready to go."

Raha's father spoke up next. "The resort is known for its beautiful scenery and luxurious amenities, so I'm sure it will be an unforgettable experience for all of us."

We were all filled with joy and anticipation as we prepared to leave for the resort. It was sure to be an amazing experience, and we were determined to make the most of it.

After dinner, as the sky grew darker, we all retired to our rooms, anticipation and excitement bubbling in our stomachs. We made sure to get a good night's rest so that we could be ready for the journey ahead.