Flashback!!

SALAR!!

Flashback

As I told Ehmel to meet me at the garden, my heart was beating like a machine, my face was literally dancing with happiness. I couldn't stop smiling, knowing that I was going to confess my feelings to her. Ehmel meant everything to me, and I was determined to make her happy no matter what. She was the only person who I had ever felt this way for, and I was willing to do everything to make her mine.

I had been waiting for this moment for a long time. Every time I saw Ehmel, my heart would skip a beat. I couldn't believe that I had finally gathered the courage to tell her how I felt. As I made my way to the garden, my mind was filled with thoughts of how I would express my love for her. I wanted it to be perfect, something that she would remember forever.

As I waited for her to arrive, I couldn't help but smile at the thought of her reaction. As the minutes ticked by, my nervousness started to grow. I couldn't stop fidgeting and my hands were shaking. and my heart was beating faster with each passing moment. "Ohh Ehmel, where are you? Come faster, I can't take this anymore," I said to myself, trying to calm my nerves.

To distract myself, I took out my phone and opened my gallery to look at Ehmel's pictures.
As I gazed at her smiling face, my heart filled with love and admiration. She was the most beautiful person I had ever met, both inside and out. Every picture of her reminded me of the moments we had spent together and how much she meant to me.

Just then, I heard footsteps behind me. My heart skipped a beat and my face lit up with happiness. "Ehmel," I exclaimed, turning around with emotion in my eyes. But to my surprise, it wasn't Ehmel. It was someone I never wanted to see again Hala.

My heart sank as I saw her standing there, a sly smile on her face. I could feel my happiness slowly turning into anger and frustration. "What are you doing here?" I asked, trying to hide the disappointment in my voice.

"Salar, I'm not here to cause you any problem,"she replied, her face looking sad.

I raised an eyebrow at her, not believing a word she was saying.

"Salar, my mamma," she said, her eyes filling with tears.

"What about her?" I asked, my heart racing.

"I got a call from my brother, he told me mamma had a heart attack," she said, her voice trembling.

My heart stopped for a moment. How could this happen? My aunt had always been a strong and healthy woman. I couldn't believe she had a heart attack.

"Is she okay now?" I asked, my mind racing with thoughts.

"She is fine now, but she is in London. I'm feeling so lonely, Salar," she said while hugging me tightly.

In that moment, I wanted to push her away and tell her to leave. But I couldn't bring myself to do so. I knew how it felt to have a sick mother, and I couldn't turn my back on her in her time of need.

I tried to calm her down and reassure her that everything would be alright. But in the back of my mind, I was worried about Ehmel. Why hadn't she come yet? Was she okay? My mind was racing with questions.

Just then Hala suddenly said something that took me by surprise. "I know you love me, Salar. I have known it from the beginning. I know there is nothing between you and Ehmel. She means nothing to you," Hala said, hugging me tightly.

I was shocked at her words. How could she even think that? I had always made it clear to her that I only saw her as a friend. And my heart belonged to Ehmel, always and forever.