But then, my body gave in and I fainted on the ground

EHMEL!!

We had been chatting and joking around for hours, not wanting the day to end. But then, Hala, came over to me with a strange look on her face.

"Ehmel, you're here. Salar is looking for you at the old basement," she said with a hint of worry in her voice.

I was taken aback. "What? Salar is looking for me? But at the old basement? Why?" I asked, my curiosity piqued.

Hala shrugged, "I don't know, but he seemed really sad. You should go and check on him."

Without wasting any time, I rushed to the old basement. As I got closer, I could feel my heart racing with anticipation. The old basement had been abandoned for years. I remembered how eerie and dark it was, and I couldn't help but feel a little scared.

I turned on my phone's flashlight as I entered the basement. The dust and cobwebs covered the walls, giving the place a creepy vibe. I searched for Salar, thinking maybe he was playing a prank on me. However, as I went deeper into the basement, I realized that this was not a joke.

 However, as I went deeper into the basement, I realized that this was not a joke

I called out for Salar, hoping to find him soon. But as I walked further into the basement, someone suddenly closed the door behind me. "Hey, I'm inside!" I shouted, rushing towards the door to open it.

But to my horror, the door wouldn't budge. It was locked from the outside. Panic started to rise within me. My hands were trembling and my heart was beating fast. I realized that my phone's battery was dying and I was stuck in a dark, unfamiliar place.

I tried to call for help, but no one answered. I was all alone in this dark and creepy place. I sat down, I remembered what Salar had once told me about dealing with fear - to breathe slowly. but it wasn't helping. My heartbeat was getting faster, and I could feel the lack of air in my lungs.

My eyes were closing and my heart was beating faster. I was not able to calm myself down and my body was giving up. "Oh my god, what should I do? This can't be happening," I thought to myself, trying to stay calm. But then, my body gave in and I fainted on the ground.

As I collapsed onto the ground, everything went dark. The last thing I remembered was the sound of my own labored breathing, before I lost consciousness.

SALAR!!

Today is a day that I will never forget, a day that will always hold a special place in my heart. My sister, the one who has been my best friend and confidant, is now officially married to the love of her life. It's a feeling of pure joy and happiness that is indescribable.

Everything is perfect, the weather, the decorations, the food, and most importantly, the people. I am surrounded by my loved ones, my family, and my friends, and I couldn't be happier.

As I look around, I see all the smiling faces, the laughter, and the love in the air. It's a feeling that I wish could last forever. But amidst all the celebrations and happiness, I can't help but think about one person who is not physically present, but is always in my heart. Ehmel,

As I remember Ehmel, I look around but she is not there. "Maybe she went back to her room for some rest," I said to myself. But deep down, I knew that wasn't the case. Ehmel was not the type of person to miss such an important event. She would have been here, dancing and celebrating with us.

Lost in my thoughts, I was brought back to reality by the voice of Hala. "Salar, what are you doing?" she asked. I could sense the irritation in her tone.

"Nothing," I replied, my tone unintentionally rude.

"Why do you always talk to me like this, Salar?" Hala questioned, her voice laced with hurt.

"I talk to everyone like this," I retorted, trying to brush off the matter.

"Not with everyone," Hala said, her voice getting louder. I raised my eyebrows at her, waiting for her to continue.

And then she said something that struck a chord in my heart. "You talk to Ehmel like she's the only girl here. I swear, Salar, you're the happiest when you're with her," she stated, her tone laced with accusation.

And she was right, I am the happiest with Ehmel. She is different from every girl I know. She understands me like no one else does, and she knows me better than I know myself.

"Yes, I am," I admitted, my voice softening. "Do you have a problem with that, Hala?"

With that, she stormed off, her anger evident. But I couldn't bring myself to care. All I could think about was Ehmel and how she made me feel alive and happy like no one else ever could.

Thanks for reading my story! Your support means a lot, so please don't forget to vote and leave a comment if you can. I'd really appreciate it!