I think I'm in love with Ehmel

SALAR!!

Love, the most inexplicable and yet beautiful feeling in the world. It can make your heart skip a beat, your mind racing with thoughts, and your stomach filled with butterflies. And that was exactly how I felt as I watched Ehmel run away from her shyness.

I couldn't understand why I couldn't live a minute without her. She was constantly on my mind, and I found myself constantly checking my phone for any sign of her. I couldn't take this feeling any longer, so I immediately called my best friend Ali.

"Hey man, I think I'm in love with Ehmel," I blurted out as soon as he answered the phone.

"Whoa, slow down there buddy," Ali replied, sounding surprised. "Come meet me at the gym, we'll talk about it there."

After some time, I found myself doing my regular workout at the gym, but my mind was elsewhere. I was panicking, unsure of what to do. I couldn't just sit around and do nothing, I needed to talk to someone.

"Salar, chill bro," Ali said, noticing my panicked state. "I can't bro, I can't," I replied, feeling overwhelmed.

"Okay now tell me what you want to do," Ali said calmly.

"Man, if I knew, would I have called you here?" I replied, my annoyance evident in my voice.

"Okay, okay, relax," Ali said, trying to calm me down. "You go and confess your feelings to her, simple."

"Huh, simple?" I scoffed. "You know I have never fallen in love with anyone before, this is my first time. And I don't want to lose Ehmel, she is very precious to me."

"Yeah, I can see that. You're literally different from the Salar I know," Ali said, giving me a playful punch on the shoulder. "Be a brave man and confess your feelings before it's too late," he added, giving me a reassuring smile.

I nodded, realizing that Ali was right. I couldn't keep my feelings bottled up forever. I needed to tell Ehmel how I felt before it was too late. I thanked Ali for his advice and headed back to my room.

As I sat on my bed, I took out a box filled with pictures of Ehmel. I couldn't believe that I had always been so blind to my own feelings. I had never noticed how much she meant to me until now. I looked at her pictures and said, "I don't know why I collected all these pictures, but I know now that Ehmel is my life, and I will do anything to make her mine."

With newfound determination, I went to sleep, knowing that tomorrow would be the day I would confess my feelings to Ehmel. I couldn't wait to see her reaction and hopefully, she would feel the same way.

The Next Day!!

As I woke up all I could think about was confessing my love to Ehmel. I was filled with a mixture of emotions – excitement and nervousness. I didn't know what her response would be, But deep down, I knew that there was something in her heart for me as well, but I couldn't be sure until I heard it from her own lips.

After getting ready, I headed downstairs to the lobby where I saw everyone gathered. They were all talking and laughing about tomorrow's event. Ehmel was deep in conversation with Raha and Natasha, completely unaware of my presence. I couldn't take my eyes off her, admiring her beauty and grace. Suddenly, her eyes met mine and a smile spread across her face. But I could sense a hint of shyness in her expression. It only made me fall for her even more.

I took a seat next to Sarim, and Mrs. Tazmeer's words caught my attention. "I can't believe tomorrow is the last event. We have made so many good memories together during Raha's wedding. After tomorrow, everyone will go back to their homes and normal life," she said, her voice filled with emotion.

As she spoke, the reality hit me hard. In all the time we had spent together, I had forgotten that we would eventually have to go back to our homes and our normal lives. I could feel Ehmel's sad gaze on me, and it made me want to hold her close and never let her go. But I knew I had to make my move before it was too late.

Just as the atmosphere had gone somber, Raha suddenly stood up, breaking the silence. "Come on, guys, don't be sad. We still have tomorrow's event and it's my reception, so let's just enjoy it," she said with her infectious smile. trying to make everyone feel better. Her words worked like magic, and soon everyone was laughing and talking again.

But as I looked at Ehmel, she gave me a look that said, "We still have tomorrow's day to spend together." It gave me hope and reassurance that I needed to hear.

Just then, Ali, my best friend, came up to me and whispered in my ear, "Dude, stop staring at your girl and go confess your feelings. Otherwise, you'll only have to look at her from afar."

I gave him an angry stare, but deep down, I knew he was right. I excused myself from the group, saying that I had to go and help Zain with the reception arrangements. As I walked away, I gave Ehmel a final look, hoping she would understand my unsaid words.

The rest of the day went by in a blur as I helped with the preparations and tried to keep my mind occupied. But all I could think about was tomorrow, the last day we would all be together. I couldn't imagine going back to my normal life without Ehmel by my side.

Thanks for reading my story! Your support means a lot, so please don't forget to vote and leave a comment if you can. I'd really appreciate it!