THE END!!

SALAR TAZMEER

Love is a beautiful feeling that can bring immense happiness and joy in our lives. It makes us feel alive, gives us a reason to smile, and makes even the toughest of days bearable. But what happens when this beautiful feeling is snatched away from us unexpectedly? The pain and sorrow that follows can be excruciating and overwhelming.

I tried to call Ehmel to clear things up, but she didn't answer. thought it was just a network issue at first, so I tried again, but to my surprise, I found out that she had blocked me.

My heart sank, and I couldn't believe what was happening. "Ehmel blocked me," I said to myself in disbelief. I couldn't understand why she would do this. I felt like I had lost the love of my life.

Tears started flowing from my eyes and I couldn't stop them, this was the first time since my mother's death that I found myself crying tears for someone else.

I cried for hours, thinking about Ehmel and how much I loved her

I cried for hours, thinking about Ehmel and how much I loved her. It felt like a part of me was missing, and I couldn't function without her. I was so consumed by my emotions that I didn't even remember how I fell asleep.

As I woke up, I tried to push aside my feelings and focus on finding Ehmel. I went to Raha's room, hoping that she could help me. As I entered, I saw the disappointment on Raha's face, and I knew that she had also been affected by the situation.

"So you also don't trust me?" I asked, feeling disappointed in myself for causing this rift between us.

Raha's eyes were on the ground as she spoke, "I don't know bhai." Her words hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt like I had failed as an older brother and as a lover.

I could sense that something was not right.
"Raha, my sister, I have nothing to hide from you. Please trust me and tell me where Ehmel is," I pleaded with her, tears welling up in my eyes.

"Bhai, I trust you, but please don't ask me about Ehmel. I can't tell you anything because she doesn't want to meet you," she said, her words breaking my heart into a million pieces.

I was at a loss for words, feeling hopeless and defeated. I gave her a sad look, hoping that she would understand my pain.

"Please, Raha," I pleaded, feeling like I had nothing left to lose. But her next words only added to my despair. "Please bhai, forget her. It's better for both of you. I don't want her to suffer anymore," she said, her words cutting through me like a knife.

Feeling defeated, I went to my room and stood on the balcony. trying to make sense of everything that had happened. I couldn't shake off the feeling of sadness and regret from my heart.

I blamed myself for what had happened, thinking that perhaps I should have been more careful with Hala. I let myself cry harder, feeling the weight of my mother's death and now losing Ehmel, my only solace.