«3»

○ ○ ○     Chapter 3 - Nightmare       ○ ○ ○

___

"Excuse me!" Someone called Jiya from behind.

She turned and saw a handsome man approaching her with a big smile. She also stood from her seat to show some courtesy.

"Are you perhaps Lee Jiya?" That handsome man asked.

Jiya nodded and gestured him to take a seat. "Yea I'm Jiya. Please have a seat."

"Thank you Ms. Jiya. By the way, myself eunwoo. Cha eunwoo." He took his seat and stretched his hand for a shake.  

"Nice you meet you Mr. Cha." She gladly accepted his hand.

"It's eunwoo for you." He blurted.

"Yeah same it's Jiya for you too." Jiya replied and both of them laughed.

Eunwoo isn't a guy with any awful habits. They chit-chat with each other and know many things about each other. Their habits, likes, dislikes and other stuff.

Jiya wasn't bored, she was grateful for her mother's choice.

It's been two hours with them knowing each other.

"So . Jiya. What you think about me — I mean about our relationship — The reason why we are here." Eunwoo asked staring at her, maybe studying her expressions?

Jiya is in deep thought.

Shall she accept him? He is a nice guy. No doubt. But still she can't see him as a life partner.

But then, A thought of jisoo.

Decide already jiya. You also have to find a proper match for your soulmate. If I take a step forward in my life then maybe she too.

Being lost in thoughts, jiya decided.

"Eunwoo — Dont you think, that we should go slow — i mean i dont have any problem with this relationship but –"

Eunwoo understood her hesitation.

So he kept his hand on her hand which was on the table. On which jiya flinched and immediately pulled her hand .

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. And i think you are right. We should begin it with the beginning. So, let's be acquainted or would you like me to court you, my lady."  Eunwoo asked in a chivalrous manner.

"I would prefer the second option more." Jiya said and laugh.

Like this they spent an hour more and then eunwoo dropped jiya at her house.

Meanwhile :

Jimin is fed up already – With all the dates and shit. His mother is not ready to understand him. He is really not interested in those high class chicks, who knows nothing other than advertising themselves like the product they are.

He wants someone like his type. His personality. Devoted to work – Beauty with brain – sassy – kind and cute. But he never, never ever met someone like him. He wants the same level of craziness as him in his life partner.

Sighing for the nth time thinking how to slide his mother's attempts to murder his single life, jimin reached in his apartment building. He parked the car and rushed towards his flat.

The flat is luxurious and too spacious for a person, as it should be.

He throwed himself on bed not even cared to wash himself. His eyes were drooping, like telling at any time he will be asleep.