«14»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 14 - Jealousy Jealousy ○ ○ ○

4:00 am of morning ~

"Hello Jennie."  Jisoo called her college time best friend knowing she will be available anytime.

"Hey Jisoo! Long time no call. How you remember me? Wait wait. Dont tell me that thing happen which never happened! Is it really happening!!!" Jennie squealed over her phone.

"What happen happened happening you are doing!!" Jisoo grumbled getting irritated and frustrated.

"You have called me at this hour. That means someone already stole your daytime's stillness and night's sleep. Hm. hm." Jennie smirked knowingly and continued teasing her bestfriend other side – like her life is depend on it.

Jisoo tsked and sighed. "Okay you win. So LoveGuru, when can we meet?" Jisoo asked.

Kim Jennie, her best friend and professional Love Guru – who knows everything about love and wants to unite every lovers. That's her passion since college time and now her profession.

"Well. I dont give appointments easily but since you are my dearest friend and your case is special too. Like how The single of singles can fall in love, it's exceptional, isn't it? so let's meet after three days, as I'm currently in Paris. And have some work here, after all uniting the love birds is all my work." Jennie being a bit dramatic after all she learned from the best.

"Fine. I will text you. Now bye i wanna sleep." And she was about to cut the call –

"Oh hello! What's this? When you found it necessary you called me and now you are cutting like man i am also here!! Well leave it. Dont let that without tail monkey to tag along with you when we meet. Her ass is so small to hear our talks." Jennie seemed offended and then later specifically mentioned jiya and requested not to take her.

Jisoo chuckled at the new name. "Ok, will try. Lately she is being totally brat." Jisoo started complaining.

"Shh. She might hear you. After all she  have owl's hearing sense." Jennie also started.

"Okay bye for now.  And come back fast." And they end the call.

______

Later at Office Time ---

Both the girls step together in the building and see there are some new employees chatting with lisa.

Both of them too went there to greet lisa, as always.

"Hii lili good morning." Jisoo greeted.

"Hii softie." Jiya greeted.

"Hii both of you and great morning chu. Meet them. They are all employees from Inquiry Department and Research Department which is on ground floor and second floor." Lisa greeted them back and introduced to the employees there.

"They are Lily, Rosie, Daisy, Dahlia and Magenta." Lisa introduced and giggled – as she felt she is introducing to flowers , not to humans.

"Wahh. It's like ground and second floor have blossomed in Autumn." Jisoo said and giggled too greeting all the flower–girls. Lol.

"And now from now office might seem orchid. As we have alot of flower-girls now. Woah I'm so excited to have a small party with you all." Jiya continued jisoo's words – telepathically. Soulmate power! And showed the excitement.

"Ok lisa. Lets catch up later. We have to go before Mr. Kim arrives." Jisoo said and dragged the chatterbox with her– before the chatterbox starts chattering. Jiya was whining but she is Jisoo – for a reason.

Finally they reached their desired floor. And got bumped into Jieun – who was going towards HR department.

"Ahh sorry sunbaenim. I'm so clumsy." Jieun shyly uttered and bowed frantically.

"Ah please dont. We all are equally at fault." Jisoo said and saw jiya is looking at jieun like she is scanning her through soul – rasing her one brow.

All this time jieun was nervously fidgeting her fingers standing there – head hung low. As she is really shy among all.

Jisoo saw how nervous jieun under jiya's creepy gaze.

"Let's go." Jisoo dragged jiya from there too.

Jieun too went from there hurriedly inside where she was summoned.

"Aish. Sooya. Why are dragging me all the way." Jiya whisper-yelled struggling to free herself as soon as they went inside jisoo's cabin.

"Idiot. What got into you? Why were you creeping her out." Jisoo asked glaring her her.

"Aish no. You remember yesterday when we were doing lunch with kang altogether as i asked his ideal type.." Jiya started explaining and paused.

"Hm. So?"

"So.. i noticed Jieun looking i mean dressing exactly like that. I mean till yesterday she weared bottoms but today skirt, just like kang's ideal type. Till yesterday had straight hair but now mild curly hair, which is too. Till yesterday she had weared flowery strong perfume but now she is just on mild scent. Hmm. Suspicious. Isn't it?" And like a experienced and honourable detective – jiya figured out whole thing. Jisoo smiled as she knows the reason– all credit goes to her lovestruck guru friend– jennie. As she always blabbers about love , love and love.

"You have noticed her this much closely within a second. Are you interested in her?" Jisoo ask – grabbing the opportunity to tease the younger girl.

"What??!!! No way!!" Jiya screamed. "She is just giving me suspicious vibes. Yesterday she was with Kang the whole day. I bet something is going on."

"Stop watching those thriller and mystery genre movies or else one day you will suspect your own existence." Jisoo snapped bluntly with a sarcastic mocking smile for the other.

"Ha.ha.ha. Not at all funny." Jiya fake laughed and scoffed with 'hmph' and left the cabin stomping her foot.

Jisoo who was controlling her laughter finally bursted into a fit of laugh and said to herself.  "Looks like i will have a hard time today in convincing her."

She saying this also went towards her table and collecting all the files she went towards her boss cabin with the confidence and professionalism like first day.

But the moment she entered in the cabin after knocking, she got to meet with most unpleasant sight ever.

She saw Taehyung in his cabin hugging a girl.