«24»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 24 - Blind date - 1 ○ ○ ○

"The plan is going smoothly hyung." He talked on phone call.

" That's great. I'm so proud of you Eunwoo. Now let's see what Kim's and Lee's will do. When Jiya will also end up like Julie.. hahah." He then laughed venomously thinking about his plan to ruin Kim's and Lee's.

"Don't worry Sameul hyung. I will take your revenge. How dare they sent you to jail. Because of their daughters you first got hospitalized and then jail." Eunwoo replied, on which Sameul was offended and ashamed as two girls way more younger than him beat the shit out of him till he ended up in hospital, obviously it hurt his male ego.

Sameul wants to take revenge from Kim's and Lee's since they sent him to jail after julie suicided. He decided to repeat the same event but his brother, eunwoo will be led in this and they targeted Jiya for this.

As younger child are mostly more valuable and considerable, they are more dear in the family that no one can deny them or hurt them. In other words younger child is weakness of their family.

And they targetted Kim's and Lee's weakness. Making situation like years back, giving same trauma to the family. That's how his revenge will be successful.

"Eunwoo. Be careful. No one should get to know about our plan specially that Jisoo. She is the smarter one, be careful from her. Once you will go with them in that business trip you will get alot of chances to be with Jiya and rest all you know what you have to do." Sameul passed a toxic smirk which was disgusting and venomous.

"Don't worry brother. Everything will go smoothly." Eunwoo also smirked thinking how he will perform his task.

______

"Thank you so much Mr. Park. You are the best boss ever." Jiya cheerfully said making Jimin surprise by her actions. Why not? This is the first time she is reacting happy, expressive and enthusiastic.

And on top of that, she also praised him. It did nothing but flutter his heart while heart was beating like a marathon.

Both of them are currently at the hotel where Jiya prepared the room for her soul sister's date.
Jimin too initiated a hand for the preparation of date since it also his best friend's first date.

"Well Mr. Park, how the decorations and arrangements are?" Jiya asked yet again.

"Aren't you asked this for the 15th time now?" Jimin raised his eyebrows. "And please don't call me Mr. Park when we are outside of company. I already told you to call me by my name. Since we are now partners." Jimin smiled cockily teasing her at 'partners'

"In crimes. We are partner in crimes.. Mr. ... I mean Jimin.. Park.." She laughed heartedly, keeping a hand on stomach and other on mouth... In an unsuccessful attempt to control the laughter.

Making jimin frown cutely. But also smile at her cute and amiable side.

"Well i asked you because you went on innumerable of dates.."

"I told you to keep that secret why are you saying it loud!!" Jimin grumbled with fake-betrayed expressions.

"Oops! Sorry!" She surrendered but her expressions are really not of 'sorry'. Jimin just glared at her.

Both of them grew quite close since they started planning the dates of their bestfriend behind their back. That's why they are partner in crime.

Jisoo atleast know that she have to go on a blind date with someone but poor Taehyung, he don't even have a clue that what is going on.

"But hey.. i helped you in all these now it's your turn. Help me to convince Taehyung." He said.

"Okay.. then listen.. what you have to do is.. call him and say he has an important meeting in this hotel on rooftop. Also tell him that he have to come with his secretary and dressed in partywear. And yeah the dress code is black and white and for jisoo it's Red or red wine." Jiya explained to him what to say to Taehyung.

Jimin just stared her unbelievably.

"You are thinking.. i will say this to him and he will believe me?!" He asked in disbelief.

Jiya just shrugged nonchalantly ignoring his expressions. "It's all now depend on your acting skills and sharp mind if you have.. I'll be going to washroom, till then you think what you have to do?" She then went to restroom leaving her phone and purse there, on the table.

"Why she always roast me? Irony, Sarcasm, Taunt and what not!" Jimin scoffed sadly, but his attention then went on jiya's phone whose scene was flashing. Someone was calling but since phone was on silent, ringtone wasn't ringing.

Remembering the event like that day, he felt his mood turning sour and even then also he glanced on the screen only to get same name which immediately made a frown on his temple.

"What's with this guy always?! Don't he have any other work to do?!" Jimin chided on that person who was calling even though he was a mere stranger to him. And then also he already felt a grudge towards that stranger.

Call got cut on which jimin got little bit calmed but it didn't last long when again that person connected the call.

Frustratedly, jimin picked up the call.

And was about to yell, for not disturbing the person but he stopped when heard the voice from another line..

"Hello jiya." Eunwoo greeted but didn't got reply so he started saying.

'well his voice is soft. Huh! Mine is softer' Jimin said to himself.

He then paid his attention to the person.

"Jiya i was saying that you don't have to be stressed about me with your trip. As aunty said i will be going with you but i will seperately come there just share the location to me. Hello you there..? I also messaged you but you didn't reply.. hello.." Jimin hung up 5he call as he couldn't control himself anymore.

He was infuriated with the mere idea of his person be with four of them on their business trip. It's not like there won't be any other person other than four but it's a business trip not a family trip.

He already started hating this man whom he never seen and now this. He flunged the phone on table in rage and left the hotel furiously.

When jiya returned she couldn't find him which confused her but it was time for the two stars of the night to be there at any moment.

____

When jisoo got the message from her mother about her blind date she immediately sent it to Jiya cause she will be going there. And she was getting ready as it was an order from her boss since both have to attend a meeting.

"Oh gosh I can't believe I'll be spending my evening with my prince charming!!" Jisoo squealed while picking a dress from that section.

She is in a mall with Taehyung as she don't have time to go to house and get ready.

Suddenly a message popped catching her attention. It was from jiya.

Jiu🐻💞

Make sure to get ready more
stunning and sexy.. so that Mr.
Kim couldn't take his eyes off
You..

Jiya's message was confusing but encouraging which really did something in her and she picked a sexy red dress. Not much short and revealing but still irresistible.

_________________________

Really not in a mood to write but wanted to update.. that's why there is more explanation than dialogue.

In next chapter there will be only date. And yeah preparations and decorations I'll show there only.

And about eunwoo's true identity, i guess you are shocked(?)!