«25»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 25 - Blind Date - 2  ○ ○ ○

When jisoo got the message from her mother about her blind date she immediately sent it to Jiya cause she will be going there. And she was getting ready as it was an order from her boss since both have to attend a meeting.

"Oh gosh I can't believe I'll be spending my evening with my prince charming!!" Jisoo squealed while picking a dress from that section.

She is in a mall with Taehyung as she doesn't have time to go to the house and get ready.

Suddenly a message popped catching her attention. It was from jiya.

Jiu🐻💞

Make sure to get ready more
stunning and sexy.. so that Mr.
Kim couldn't take his eyes off
You..

Jiya's message was confusing but encouraging which really did something in her and she picked a sexy red dress. Not short and revealing but still irresistible.

Taehyung went to attend a call while jisoo went inside a stall to change. After a while Taehyung was back and were checking emails when changing room's door steadily opened.

Taehyung slowly diverted his gaze towards the stall from his phone but his eyes froze on the person in front.

The dress.

It was a thin strap a-line crimson red color gown which is perfectly defining her bodyshape and stunning figure and looking awestruck on her milky white skin.

Jisoo who was shyly looking down became more shy feeling his intense gaze on her. This made crimson blush crept on her cheeks to make her more ethereal and breathtaking.

"Sir your wife is looking really beautiful! You are really so lucky." A male staff uttered which make Taehyung to come in reality.

He turned to face him and said. "Uh She is not my wife!"

Male staff immediately apologized. "Oh sorry, soon-to-be wife?"

Taehyung again shook his looking at him.

"Fiancé?"

"...."

"Girlfriend?"

"....."

"Friend?" Seeing the other not responding he again asked.

"No. She is my assistant." Taehyung replied the truth while the male staff heaved a breath in relief.

"Oh god! My lucky day. If you don't mind sir, can you please pass her my number? Actually I'm so shy to go to her but my mother needs a daughter in law. I will be grateful to you if you do. By the way my name is Kim Mingyu." Mingyu immediately said and gave his card to Taehyung without letting him to speak. He left after that.

While Taehyung just stared at the place being dumbfounded. Did he said to him to pass his number? He ordered him?!!

He glanced at the card and saw his name and number. He is Kim Mingyu, owner of this boutique.

He then glanced at jisoo's direction who is still in that dress while talking to female staff about the dress. He was in daze.

"Sir." She called him but he was tongue tied the moment.

"Sir?" She again called him this time loudly making him to give her ears.

"Huh yes?"

"Sir should i confirm this dress? Afterall it's a meeting maybe party?" She asked unknown with the occasion.

But Taehyung forgot to speak so he just nodded without thinking and jisoo confirmed that dress and went from there for makeup for which she had already asked the help of that staff.

After she left Taehyung deadly stared at that card and with an unknown emotion he shredded the card into pieces and threw it.

Then Taehyung  also selected a black suit without a blazer and went to get ready.

Soon they left for the place they were said to.

This is not any official date for them since they also don't know about it that's why there is no spark of excitement there in them. But same not with jisoo, she is feeling butterflies in her tummy being seated next to the person she felt love.

Taehyung was driving but his mind was still on that male, Kim Mingyu who asked him to passed his number to jisoo. He remembered what he said.

Huh! SHy tO go to Her!! Ridiculous. He internally mimicked him. What shyness he felt duh! She is just beside me.. but I didn't feel shy.. thinking this he glanced at jisoo who was also looking at him with heart eyes.

He nervously divert his gaze back on road feeling her eyes on him. Jisoo to look here and there not wanting to awkward the moment.

Restaurant —

Soon they reached to the restaurant and asked for help of the manager. Manager lead them to their table.

 Manager lead them to their table

There table is at rooftop

There table is at rooftop. It was decorated like a date which confused both of them.

"I guess you brought us to wrong table Mr...Yun." Taehyung said to manager looking at his nameplate.

"Are you both Mr. Kim Taehyung And mrs. Kim Jisoo?" Manager asked.

Jisoo blushed hearing herself get addressed as 'Mrs.' while Taehyung glared at manager.

"It's Mr. Taehyung and ms. Jisoo." He corrected him but manager just shrugged and said.

"Mr. Jimin and ms. Jiya told us to prepare this only. She told us it's your blind date so everything so be perfect." Manager spilled the truth making jisoo's eyes wide and Taehyung to huff in anger knowing he got caught in trap of his friend.

_________________________

Next chapter soon...