«7»

○ ○ ○ Chapter 7 - Single horned stone shell  ○ ○ ○

"What!! Jim your Secretary, she is hurt! And even then you gave her punishment!!" Taehyung screamed.
He noticed his expressions and saw him also confused, eyes wide open in shock.

"I-i swear, i didn't know it." Jimin clarified himself.

Jimin being bewildered, his eyes were still frozen on the monitor. He got some of it, in the morning when he dropped her – her wincing in pain and then in his cabin he saw tears in her eyes.

He thought that she was faking it. That was the major reason for giving her punishment. Because he really doesn't  fake, liar and pretentious as a great  type of people.

Taehyung, who was analysing his face understood that he is related to this.

"Jim, tell me honestly. You have something with it, right? Dont Tell me you did this cause of what she was blabbering in the lift. Since when did you become so immature? We also know how people and our rival companies spread several rumours about us. So basically she is not at fault." Taehyung started scolding him. Jimin hung his head down as he also have guilt about it.

Taehyung –because of his past– became more sensitive. He can't see anyone in pain. He also gets hurt by that.
Taehyung also knows that –his Bestfriend – Jimin won't ever hurt someone intentionally.

He sighed and said. "Jim. I know you won't hurt anyone intentionally but you already did. So i think you should be the one to treat it. I hope you are understanding what I'm saying." Then taehyung along with jimin glanced at the monitor which shows where both the girls are.

Jisoo and jiya had reached the 3rd floor of the building but still didn't get the infirmary room in view.

"Soo. I think we should go back to our office and complete the work. There isn't much left. At home, i will ask  mumma to massage it with hot oil. And don't worry, it isn't a big deal. I'm all fine." Jiya said but saw jisoo glaring at her like she was gonna eat her alive.

"Just a tight slap across your face and all your 'i'm fine' will be gone." Jisoo said and slapped lightly on her cheeks on which jiya pouted. "What were you thinking when hurting yourself? Now let me do what I'm doing or else i will break your another elbow too. Then sit happily in a corner with broken elbows." Jisoo scolded her and started dragging jiya with her.

"Ahh!! You don't love me anymore sooya!! Huhuhu now that time is not far when you will be abandoned me, and then you will leave me.. Ahh I'm so sick of this fake love!!" Jiya – whined , throwing some tantrums – fake cried – still being dragged.

"Shh. Just shut up!. I don't know how your mouth works 24/7. Don't you get tired of speaking?" Jisoo scoffed dragging her along with her.

"Why would i get tired? And it's so easy peasy. you have to eat junkies for it. A lot of junkies. Then watch comedy movies all the time and blabber whole day. See. Simple na." Jiya told her and sassily flipped her hair.

Jisoo just rolled her eyes and didn't say anything as she knows it has no ending. Even if the world is about to end then also jiya's mouth won't be closed for a sec.

Jisoo dragged jiya in front of something which looks like a door, but not exactly a door. Most of the lights are off in the building as there aren't many bodies present there.

"What is this now? Doesn't it look too weird to call it a door?" Jiya made a face of boredom and rolled her eyes.

"I swear of your Lord Satan,  if you didn't shut your mouth now then I'm gonna paint your face with ointment which you despise a lot." Jisoo threatened jiya being pissed off her – while in a try to open that door like thing. Then she started pulling it hard.

But one thing she doesn't know is that, the door is actually of Ceo's private elevator, and it only opens when the lift will be there.

Jiya in horror shut her mouth on which jisoo smiled in satisfaction – while still in a try to open that door, which is literally crying and asking for help from Jiya so that this queen of jhansi would stop bothering that dysfunctional door.

"Why the hell this door isn't opening? Why does everything here have to be stone-shelled just like the boss of mine." Jisoo out of nowhere dragged her Single horned Boss; whom she named in one of a curse chanting for him.

"That single horn really such a pain in ass. I am infinite percent sure now why his every then secretaries sacrificed their jobs to save their life from this single horn. I mean, one the first day of working who the goodness threatens to resign? I swear to my Hogwarts i will return him all the miseries and non verbal torture he is giving to me with interest. Oh I didn't notice and it already opened. Come -" Jisoo was rambling all this facing Jiya while hands kept trying to pull the door, but when that opened , jiya's face turned pale, eyes widened and mouth agape while words struck in her throat.

The lift door was opened and the blond and the ravenette were in view, only to hear serene, blissful and magnificent words for the mentioned male.

Their eyes widen too – after hearing the ear loving praises – two times a day!!

Now that is weird. Scratch it. Now this is horrible. In the morning it was totally disapproved rumours but this is totally lava dripped hatred? Well dislike.

"Jiya. why you are reacting like you have seen ghost?" Jisoo asked still obvilious that she is digging her own grave.

"Ah dont worry. I wont paint your face with ointment. Actually I'm afraid that ointment also got affected by stone-shell's virus. Dont worry i will massage your wound by oil." Jisoo said and held Jiya's hand to drag her inside– who is already a d still froze at her spot. But the moment she turn. She felt all her confidence fading, all the words disappearing and mind gone blanking.

Jisoo lastly had this kind of emotion when her shares in the stock market were falling – almost around a decade ago.

The single horned stone shell, which she called him actually, is in front of her– already giving her aura of a devil straight from hell came to execute her.

"I'm screwed." Jisoo mumbled under her breathe. Immediately turned ready to run– totally forgetting her dearest of dear friend – infront of two devils.

But taehyung was fast to grab her wrist and pull towards him, inside the elevator – which will only lead the 30th floor. And jimin already out of elevator, looking at jiya who is still freeze or not wanting to move.

_______